A pregnant Congress party MLA , Rumi Nath from karimgang district in Assam and her second husband Jaki Jakir, whom she married without divorcing her first husband, were beaten up and brutalised by a mob of over hundred people with the police watching helplessly without being able to stop them...This is supposed to be a punishment for her for not divorcing her husband and marrying another man.After the media took over , finally the police have registered a case and have arrested 5 people connected with the crime.

Honestly is it anyone's business what a woman does with her life ? and are we still living in the dark ages ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my Town when Narendra modi came here(Dahod), the MP of Dahod Dr. Prabha Taviad was also beaten by sticks.
She was crying in Parliament after that incident.
What fault of that Women was that, she was invited by Narendra Modi and when she had gone on to stage,where the Modi was sitting and started to talk with him,immediately Police men took her from the stage.

Want to make each day Accountable

In my Town when Narendra modi came here(Dahod), the MP of Dahod Dr. Prabha Taviad was also beaten by sticks.
She was crying in Parliament after that incident.
What fault of that Women was that, she was invited by Narendra Modi and when she had gone on to stage,where the Modi was sitting and started to talk with him,immediately Police men took her from the stage.

Yes I feel that both the incidents were politically motivated more than anything . women become easy targets since they tend to withdraw after the incident takes place fearing for their life and also so called honor...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Am really feeling angry with this incident :angry: :angry:

How people could do this to a pregnant lady?
Even our laws give consideration and protection to pregnant ladies even if they are criminals.
Also, how can people take law in their hand???? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
It's only her personal matter and she has not killed or beaten anyone :huh:

Meera sandhu
Am really feeling angry with this incident :angry: :angry:

How people could do this to a pregnant lady?
Even our laws give consideration and protection to pregnant ladies even if they are criminals.
Also, how can people take law in their hand???? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
It's only her personal matter and she has not killed or beaten anyone :huh:

Yes I agree, it is totally wrong Sandhya !The poor lady was begging and pleading the men to spare her , but they pushed her to the ground and went on hitting her and all this was captured on the camera and shown on the TV.Such a barbaric and shameful thing to do and we are supposed to be a developing nation ! :ohmy: :dry:

It is so horrible that such an act is being conducted in full view of an audience, and I am sure some of them might have been policemen too. If an MLA can be subjected to such crimes, what kind of security can a common woman can rely upon!!This is very very horrible!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is so horrible that such an act is being conducted in full view of an audience, and I am sure some of them might have been policemen too. If an MLA can be subjected to such crimes, what kind of security can a common woman can rely upon!!This is very very horrible!

Exactly kalayani ! thats what is even more worrying. Just imagine what could happen ? I feel that this was more to do with some vendetta and also politically motivated !

Exactly kalayani ! thats what is even more worrying. Just imagine what could happen ? I feel that this was more to do with some vendetta and also politically motivated !

Yes, I also feel the same, it definitely smells politically rotten!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This seems more of political nature than being women in both cases. I do not think we are living in dark age but people have gone out of control without a proper government in charge.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I also feel that this is to do with brain washing by the leaders both political and religious in a systematic way.We see a lot of religious propaganda and religious policing these days which can lead to dangerous situations like this.Another thing is, certain unsocial elements easily get led by such sentiments ?going in a large group also gives them safety and a certain amount of security.

What happened to that lady now?
Can anyone tell me please?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.