The topic is locked.
We have some dreaded terrorists languishing in the prison - Abu Salem . Afzal Guru and Ajmal Kasab and of course many others not so (in)famous.
Our government is of course not sure how to punish them and in the bargain spending several crores of rupees just taking care and maintaining them .
There are many people who feel that they should not be given a death sentence since they are just puppets in the hand of those who are calling the shots from across the border.But , at the same time , the deaths were caused by them and they are adults who are able to think for themselves, so why should they not be held responsible for their heinous crimes...
Should they be given death sentence or Life sentence ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
They must be given Death sentence. Our Govt is wasting crores of Rupees on them. Shame on govt. Very Weak and timid govt.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
The time I joined I started a thread about Government's approach towards such criminals who are punished, hanged till death.
Yes, Government always show mercy towards such criminals.
What about those LTTE criminals who were involved in Rajiv Gandhi's murder????? It has past 20 years...till waiting behind bars for mercy. What mercy should they get to kill innocent persons, not only Rajiv gandhi was killed in that incident??? I can't find any reasons for it.

Kasab fired at everyone he saw in the railway station. What mercy should he get???????

Meera sandhu
They must kill mercilesly and cruelly in live tv so that in future terrorists must fear of killing people.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

The time I joined I started a thread about Government's approach towards such criminals who are punished, hanged till death.
What about those LTTE criminals who were involved in Rajiv Gandhi's murder????? It has past 20 years...till waiting behind bars for mercy. What mercy should they get to kill innocent persons, not only Rajiv gandhi was killed in that incident??? I can't find any reasons for it.

Kasab fired at everyone he saw in the railway station. What mercy should he get???????

I don't know what political game, Govt want to play, by providing VIP (a kind of) treatment to these Criminals!! :angry:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Some days before, the criminal who raped and killed a girl in train was sentenced to death. He began his strike demanding Mutton biryani, when officials rejected his request, he go on fasting.
Second day itself, officials gave him a special biryani.

See, it happens only in our India!!!!!

Meera sandhu

I don't know what political game, Govt want to play, by providing VIP (a kind of) treatment to these Criminals!! :angry:

The biggest game that our politicians play is the vote bank politics.They fear that the particular community will not vote them.However, does such sentiment make any sense?Does any patriotic person ever side with such terrorists even he belongs to the same ethnic group, I wouldn't , even if someone was my close relative...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, i agree...politics play a very important role in conserving criminals as endangered species......
Even 1000 words can't reach their ears.....

Meera sandhu
They must kill mercilesly and cruelly in live tv so that in future terrorists must fear of killing people.

Like it happened with Sadam Hussain ? I guess so...But just look at all the others living in a lap of luxury and carrying their misdeeds and we have our own countryman Dawood Ibrahim who was pampered by politicians and almost all the film stars , performing for him on his birthday and watching cricket matches sitting with him - shame on the whole lot ! :angry:

They are held guilty and hence punished by court. The penalty of death sentence has been discontinued in many countries but this continues in India. The Government does not decide the cases and hence it is wrong to say that the government is not sure how to punish them. This is court job. The question of quantum of punishment viz. Death sentence or jail term is decided by court only keeping in view the extent of involvement of the accused.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

They are held guilty and hence punished by court. The penalty of death sentence has been discontinued in many countries but this continues in India. The Government does not decide the cases and hence it is wrong to say that the government is not sure how to punish them. This is court job. The question of quantum of punishment viz. Death sentence or jail term is decided by court only keeping in view the extent of involvement of the accused.

Afzal guru was given a death sentence and so was Kasab ....when there is dillydallying by the authorities it sends out wrong messages esp to the terrorist groups...
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2010-05-06/india/28299185_1_kasab-and-nine-pakistani-gunman-k-p-pawar

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.