14 MLAs and their families have gone to South America on the pretext of a study tour when most parts of the state is facing near drought situation !
Now Times Now has exposed this tour after one of their media personnel interviewed the MLAs real intentions as nothing but sight seeing,There is absolutely no plans of any study ...Honestly , what should be done with such politicians ??? :angry: :angry:
http://www.timesnow.tv/Exposed-The-study-tour-excuse/videoshow/4409578.cms
http://www.timesnow.tv/videoshow/4409623.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Politicians hanker after power and position to enjoy materialistic life. They don't have intensions to do anything for the country. That's why we are lagging behind. It is incurable disease. As long as they are alive, they will do so.
The issue took many twists and turns after the media highlighted and the public was enraged.The MLAs were asked to return , but they refused to do so and are still carrying on with their tour.However, the funny part is that there were two other groups supposed to go to other parts of the world and now their tours have been cancelled and they are all angry because they feel that it is unfair on them !!! :dry: :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This type of MLAs are not supposed to care for the people.they just enjoy their life.they have no headache of the normal people.They think those people are just nothing for them.Govt.is sleeping they can't see those things.This type of people's License should be banned and seized.

Sharmistha Banerjee
This scenario is not new in our country. They are not the ones who are facing the drought or need to fear about it as they will always have tanks full of water even if the whole state is dying thirsty. :angry:

Live in the present :)
This type of MLAs are not supposed to care for the people.they just enjoy their life.they have no headache of the normal people.They think those people are just nothing for them.Govt.is sleeping they can't see those things.This type of people's License should be banned and seized.

From what I can see, they have been given the privilege for foreign travel by the government , this is true of all states and central ministers.So, they are bound to make demands and little do they care what is happening back home since problems are always there ..

They are using their scope and if so then they will suffer in future as all public is watching the truth.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

From what I can see, they have been given the privilege for foreign travel by the government , this is true of all states and central ministers.So, they are bound to make demands and little do they care what is happening back home since problems are always there ..

Maybe they have learnt their lessons from Pratibha Patil, our former president!!
This kind of supposedly study tours are quite common among the MLAs in all states, although one can quite imagine what kind of study these people make, because the results of such tours hardly shows ever!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Maybe they have learnt their lessons from Pratibha Patil, our former president!!

OH yeah!! Pratibha Patil was the one who spent her entire term touring the world! It used to happen before her too, but not so blatantly. She probably emboldened them to take tours without feeling guilty about duping their respective constituencies!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

OH yeah!! Pratibha Patil was the one who spent her entire term touring the world! It used to happen before her too, but not so blatantly. She probably emboldened them to take tours without feeling guilty about duping their respective constituencies!

I am sure that is how it is ! Our dear speaker Meera Kumar is no better where tours are concerned...They all seem to treat the government budget as their own personal household budget ! Shameful to say the least...

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-05-21/india/31799852_1_trinidad-and-tobago-foreign-trips-visits

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.