The topic is locked.
should KASAB be forgiven by her Mom whn KASAB Speak with Mom & say sorry to world

wht u say

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What have we got to do with that? Whether or not Kasab speaks with his mom or whether his mom forgives him is of no concern to any of us!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Even if he is forgiven by his mother he will never be forgiven by Indians!

Live in the present :)
Moms generally have a soft corner for their children even if they have done biggest mistakes. Therefore we should not take her sentiments in to account.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What have we got to do with that? Whether or not Kasab speaks with his mom or whether his mom forgives him is of no concern to any of us!!

Exactly a mother will not take other aspects of her sons personality into account which is understandable, but this is not a child's play when he ruthlessly guns down people .He has to pay the price for his actions like anybody else !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Moms generally have a soft corner for their children even if they have done biggest mistakes. Therefore we should not take her sentiments in to account.

True, and in any case discussing her sentiments here is not proper neither it is relevant in any manner!

Agreed a mother will always be full of kindness and even if her son is an Osama Bin Laden she will not stop loving her though may get angry but its obvious she will eventually forgive him.
Her emotions are not a matter of concern and should not be ever!

Live in the present :)
No he should not be forgiven for what he did.He took lives of several people he should be punished for it and if he is forgiven that would motivate terrorist not to end their deeds. :blink: :evil:

Exactly a mother will not take other aspects of her sons personality into account which is understandable, but this is not a child's play when he ruthlessly guns down people .He has to pay the price for his actions like anybody else !

True, he has to pay consequences for his actions and his mom too for not seeing him for what he was!

True, he has to pay consequences for his actions and his mom too for not seeing him for what he was!

And how can his mom forgive him so easily.Has her own been killed in that incident she would have felt the pain. :blink:

And how can his mom forgive him so easily.Has her own been killed in that incident she would have felt the pain. :blink:

Their is a saying that mother would forgive her son even if he murders herself. She would bless him even before breathing her last. That is normal so we should not see any thing worth giving a second thought.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.