Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a great loss. We may don't know his name but every Indian is familiar with Amul brand.

I am really surprised to read that many well-educated Indians do not his name!!!! :blink: :unsure: Dr. Kurien was in fact a very well-know personality in the entire world!!!

yes me too!!! :dry: :blink:

let me pay him my homage. :) :) :)
Hands_clap_2-20100401_2012-09-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Yes, a truly great Indian whose thoughts and attainments were both revolutionary! We need such great men in good numbers at this juncture of national life when such characters are completely missing in the landscape the loss is more poignantly felt. May his soul earn eternal peace!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8741]}
milkman.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Look at the image for the great milk man.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8748]}

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
This is a great loss. We may don't know his name but every Indian is familiar with Amul brand.

I am really surprised to read that many well-educated Indians do not his name!!!! :blink: :unsure: Dr. Kurien was in fact a very well-know personality in the entire world!!!

Actors and Politicians to some extent are remembered by all, but the real contributors to the society remain unrecognised and unheard of by many...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Actors and Politicians to some extent are remembered by all, but the real contributors to the society remain unrecognised and unheard of by many...

That just proves how shallow most people are...they claim themselves to be diehard patriots but their patriotism and national pride extends only to movie stars and cricketers, but the real heroes are not worth even knowing the name of!

Dr. Kurien truly lived and realized the vision that Sardar Patel saw for India and not many know his name!! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

He was a genius of a rare breed! A mechanical engineer with impeccable academic credentials pioneered co-operative movement in the world! We have had many academicians with great accomplishments but when it came to contributing directly to the cause of nation building - there are very few and the ones whose names come to my mind right now are Rabindra Nath Tagore who shone as brightly in his various pioneering social and educational efforts and Dr P.C.Roy the great scientist who founded Bengal Chemical - a pharmaceutical company in British-ruled India - to demonstrate to the world our indigenous talent and efforts in this regard.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

That just proves how shallow most people are...they claim themselves to be diehard patriots but their patriotism and national pride extends only to movie stars and cricketers, but the real heroes are not worth even knowing the name of!

Dr. Kurien truly lived and realized the vision that Sardar Patel saw for India and not many know his name!! :(

I am trying to collect more information on Dr, Verghese Kurien to submit an article here on this site. I hope you won't mind if I borrow this line to insert in my article please.
Dr. Kurien truly lived and realized the vision that Sardar Patel saw for India and not many know his name!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am trying to collect more information on Dr, Verghese Kurien to submit an article here on this site. I hope you won't mind if I borrow this line to insert in my article please.
Dr. Kurien truly lived and realized the vision that Sardar Patel saw for India and not many know his name!

Well go on ahead and use it in your article! actually I was too going to write about him but you win the race!! ;)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, This is a really very big loss of India.

Dr, Verghese Kurien was a really intelligent man.

Be positive

If I shall have this one approved trust me, I will write a full comment giving it to you. :cheer:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.