Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a great loss. We may don't know his name but every Indian is familiar with Amul brand.

I am really surprised to read that many well-educated Indians do not his name!!!! :blink: :unsure: Dr. Kurien was in fact a very well-know personality in the entire world!!!

Actors and Politicians to some extent are remembered by all, but the real contributors to the society remain unrecognised and unheard of by many...

That just proves how shallow most people are...they claim themselves to be diehard patriots but their patriotism and national pride extends only to movie stars and cricketers, but the real heroes are not worth even knowing the name of!

Dr. Kurien truly lived and realized the vision that Sardar Patel saw for India and not many know his name!! :(

I am trying to collect more information on Dr, Verghese Kurien to submit an article here on this site. I hope you won't mind if I borrow this line to insert in my article please.
Dr. Kurien truly lived and realized the vision that Sardar Patel saw for India and not many know his name!

Me too :woohoo: :woohoo:

Today, i have taken a few photographs from newspapers....
Since he is a Keralite, I got him Marriage photo and a few more pictures related to Kerala.
Only activity left is translating that day's Malayalam newspaper to English.
Am sure, I can cover a lot!!! :)

Meera sandhu
This is a great loss. We may don't know his name but every Indian is familiar with Amul brand.

I am really surprised to read that many well-educated Indians do not his name!!!! :blink: :unsure: Dr. Kurien was in fact a very well-know personality in the entire world!!!

Actors and Politicians to some extent are remembered by all, but the real contributors to the society remain unrecognised and unheard of by many...

That just proves how shallow most people are...they claim themselves to be diehard patriots but their patriotism and national pride extends only to movie stars and cricketers, but the real heroes are not worth even knowing the name of!

Dr. Kurien truly lived and realized the vision that Sardar Patel saw for India and not many know his name!! :(

I am trying to collect more information on Dr, Verghese Kurien to submit an article here on this site. I hope you won't mind if I borrow this line to insert in my article please.
Dr. Kurien truly lived and realized the vision that Sardar Patel saw for India and not many know his name!

Since he is a Keralite, I got him Marriage photo and a few more pictures related to Kerala.

You can go on with your own project as I have already submitted mine and there is no way it would crash with each other as I have taken data from different sources. I have taken no pictures from any source as I wanted to keep it simple and straight. In fact I have not attached any pictures in my last 5-6 articles.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Very shocked to hear the news.I heard the news on TV.He was known as the father of the White Revolution in India.He was also the man behind the Amul's brand success.

Sharmistha Banerjee

You can go on with your own project as I have already submitted mine and there is no way it would crash with each other as I have taken data from different sources. I have taken no pictures from any source as I wanted to keep it simple and straight. In fact I have not attached any pictures in my last 5-6 articles.

I have just seen it. :)

Tomorrow I will borrow Manorama newspaper from my neighbour. Let me combine it with my Matrubhumi to make a good article. :woohoo:
I want full satisfaction :)

Meera sandhu
Very shocked to hear the news.I heard the news on TV.He was known as the father of the White Revolution in India.He was also the man behind the Amul's brand success.

He started revolution in Gujarat and slowly it was spread all over India. :)

Meera sandhu

If I shall have this one approved trust me, I will write a full comment giving it to you. :cheer:

Of course you will get it approved and you don't have to give me any credit! Just share the cash award!!! ;) :P :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If I shall have this one approved trust me, I will write a full comment giving it to you. :cheer:

Of course you will get it approved and you don't have to give me any credit! Just share the cash award!!! ;) :P :laugh:

How much? I think the editor knew about our agreement so they decided to give me very little on this one in particular. However, milkman gave me only for a liter of milk and that too half cream. Now wait for half of it on your way. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

How much? I think the editor knew about our agreement so they decided to give me very little on this one in particular. However, milkman gave me only for a liter of milk and that too half cream. Now wait for half of it on your way. :laugh:

So its already approved??? Great! I am waiting for my half!!! ;) :P

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.