The topic is locked.
Asha Bhosle's daughter 56 years old Varsha shot herself with a licenced weapon and committed suicide abut an hour .Apparently she was mentally disturbed and suffering from depression , also had tried to commit suicide earlier by taking sleeping pills.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/asha-bhosles-daughter-varsha-commits-suicide-by-shooting-herself/299017-8-66.html

http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/299017/asha-bhosles-daughter-varsha-commits-suicide-by-shooting-herself.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is really a sad news and she was a mental patient. A big shock to Ashaji indeed.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
That's very sad news, I just switched on the TV and saw the news prominently being splashed across channels. It looks like she has been undergoing treatment for some time!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh !God this is very sad news. Can anybody let me know the reason behind her suicide? A person cannot become depressed with in short time. I hope she has very strong reason to do this.
It's really sad such a news...am a great Asha fan. So, something hurting her, hurts me too!

May God give her enough strength to bear it!
May Varsha's soul rest in peace.

Meera sandhu
Yes, this is a very sad news. Asha is a great singer. Yesterday i saw her program. I think she will be absent this week. Asha would have took bit care on her daughter and solved her problems. So that this day wont be come.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Asha Bhosle is apparently in Singapore attending an awards function and is expected to fly back. can imagine what shock it must be for her...Varsha was a media person ,a political columnist , also had some problems with drug overdose ..It is such a pity that such a thing has happened. Asha Bhosle has seen many ups and downs in her life and this is probably the worst that can happen to anyone ...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8870]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I now remember Playback Singer K.S.Chitra's fate...
She got a kid after 15 years of her marriage.....but lost 2 years before, just 1 day before Vishu......
Nandana was just 8 years old......

Meera sandhu
She was also a singer and sang in some hindi movie also-I didnot know this before.

I now remember Playback Singer K.S.Chitra's fate...
She got a kid after 15 years of her marriage.....but lost 2 years before, just 1 day before Vishu......
Nandana was just 8 years old......

Thats sad..Chitra is a good talented singer, has a very nice voice as well.She has sung some songs in hindi films as well, hasn't she ?

Committing Suicide is not the solution of any problems. One should face the problems and try to find out the solution of problem.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.