Being united makes us to be strong. Many rally's are made with a harsh violence by the conductors. Many police people are hurt. A disciplined way of rally makes you get good results.

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
They are looking for Telangana state and not a Telanga district , please make necessary corrections..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you Sunil. I have made changes. Give your opinion on this topic. :)

A lot of people died because of this reason. Yes unity is strength.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Politician's are the main reason for this thought

From what I read and hear there is a lot of public support for this proposal, whether it is right or wrong is a different matter altogether. There has been a long history of it and since many decades this proposal has been debated by the local politicians..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes that is true. I too heard it. But public support is also there to be united.

It's a movement started by politically unemployed people. They want to hog the limelight at the same time they want to solve the employment problem of their unemployed sons, daughters and nephews. Under no circumstances, the state should be divided.
It's a movement started by politically unemployed people. They want to hog the limelight at the same time they want to solve the employment problem of their unemployed sons, daughters and nephews. Under no circumstances, the state should be divided.

Yes this was started by politically unemployed people. You are right. Because of these people many police got hurt at this movement.

It started with the 3 north states MP,UP and Bihar which were all fractionated, but for different reasons altogether. Now with the telengana issue gaining more support the same demand would come from other neighboring states as well esp in Karnataka...Personally I feel that it is a very unhealthy tendency !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In the pretext of Liberation of Telengana, non- entities came into limelight. None of the so called active persons are worth a single dime
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.