Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is not donation is transfer of funds. How can a political party's chief can use party fund for their personal use. I am agree with you we can't help in restrict regional parties. It is attitude of Indian public to give vote and support to a corrupt person. Jagan Nath Reddy of AP is its latest example. Thanks sir for sharing your views.

This is not donation but loan.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Usha ji it is partly true. Memory of public is not short. But public are help less. Public must be vote to some one. We have not option of no one.

I agree. But the issue is- why have we no option. The clear answer is that most people choose career other than politics. Politics need heavy investment in elections and hospitality. So, it is more profitable for most individuals to chose business or service, preferably in MNCs and corporate sector. Those in corporate sector also stand to gain in collsuion with politicians and bureaucrats. The services like I.A.S. and judiciary also give ample opportunities. Moreover, the I.A.S.., other central and state services are permanent giving handsome salary, pension and also opportunity for corruption. Hence, politics is for the existing politicians and their families only. That is why voters have no choice.

Very true! Most well educated and intellectual people either prefer working in private MNCs or decide to immigrate to other countries, some prefer working in civil services, but hardly any of them join the politics. Politics is viewed as a career only for those who have money and muscles and therefore the straight forward people usually leave it alone, thinking its not their cup of tea. This is the major reason why there is seen a dynastic trend in the families which are involved in politics for decades.

Thats exactly what it is, the well read people dont come into politics so there is no fresh and new idea coming in and even when some from the dynasty join in like Sachin Pilot,Deora and a couple of other youngsters they cannot do much becauae their hands are tied.They have to bow down to what the high commandress says

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Usha ji it is partly true. Memory of public is not short. But public are help less. Public must be vote to some one. We have not option of no one.

I agree. But the issue is- why have we no option. The clear answer is that most people choose career other than politics. Politics need heavy investment in elections and hospitality. So, it is more profitable for most individuals to chose business or service, preferably in MNCs and corporate sector. Those in corporate sector also stand to gain in collsuion with politicians and bureaucrats. The services like I.A.S. and judiciary also give ample opportunities. Moreover, the I.A.S.., other central and state services are permanent giving handsome salary, pension and also opportunity for corruption. Hence, politics is for the existing politicians and their families only. That is why voters have no choice.

Very true! Most well educated and intellectual people either prefer working in private MNCs or decide to immigrate to other countries, some prefer working in civil services, but hardly any of them join the politics. Politics is viewed as a career only for those who have money and muscles and therefore the straight forward people usually leave it alone, thinking its not their cup of tea. This is the major reason why there is seen a dynastic trend in the families which are involved in politics for decades.

Thats exactly what it is, the well read people dont come into politics so there is no fresh and new idea coming in and even when some from the dynasty join in like Sachin Pilot,Deora and a couple of other youngsters they cannot do much becauae their hands are tied.They have to bow down to what the high commandress says

Even if well read people join politics with good intention, once they join politics they end up like others. Indian politics remind me of the situations from 'The animal Farm' by George Orwell.
:( Now Subrmanyam swami open one issue against congress. Congress president used party fund for her company. At present all major political parties of India and facing blame of corruption. President of BJP also facing it. Now what will the future picture of Indian politics. In coming election regional party will be dominant. I think it is not good for India. Share your opinion.

Subramanian Swamy is one pf the most popular politicians well known for making criticism, India have ever seen.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Even if well read people join politics with good intention, once they join politics they end up like others. Indian politics remind me of the situations from 'The animal Farm' by George Orwell.

Yes it is a very just comparison and The animal farm is the best satire about politics - All are equal but some are more equal ! :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.