He is now the 45th President of the USA!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/US-election-results-President-Barack-Obama-creates-history-wins-second-term-in-White-House/articleshow/17125652.cms

I am a bit relived because he has recognized Pakistan to be a terrorist state whereas Romney was in favor of being more friendly with them!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I guess it was almost sure that he would win especially after Sandy happened which did help him... My son is very disappointed because Romney is his boss :P , we had huge arguments about this esp since Romney was so soft on Pakistan, I am glad Obama won...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Just got this news from my dad.. Look like he win with good difference of votes.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Congratulation to OBAMA. I think the India America relation will be more friendly in future.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I also congratulate Obama. But international relations depend on national interests and not on individuals. That is why long term treaties of even twenty years or more work.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I guess it was almost sure that he would win especially after Sandy happened which did help him... My son is very disappointed because Romney is his boss :P , we had huge arguments about this esp since Romney was so soft on Pakistan, I am glad Obama won...

Oh, your son works for Romney?

I am glad too, Sandy did help him a big way, but I think the day he pulled the assassination of Osama Bin Laden, his reelection to the office became certain!

I also congratulate Obama. But international relations depend on national interests and not on individuals. That is why long term treaties of even twenty years or more work.

That is indeed true, but whereas the President of USA is concerned, I think individual view influences a lot of factors!

In time of Obama he took many step against terrorism and also their activities decreased in Pakistan also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

That is indeed true, but whereas the President of USA is concerned, I think individual view influences a lot of factors!

Individuals matter everywhere. But national interests over weigh. It is said that there are no permanent friends and enemies in international politics. There are only permanent national interests.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Individuals matter everywhere. But national interests over weigh. It is said that there are no permanent friends and enemies in international politics. There are only permanent national interests.

Yes, that is true. Every day we find old enemies becoming fast friends and vice versa. Politics is indeed full of changes like that, and national interest does influence any country's friends and foes to a great extent.

Oh, your son works for Romney?

I am glad too, Sandy did help him a big way, but I think the day he pulled the assassination of Osama Bin Laden, his reelection to the office became certain!

I too feel that , that was his trump card, since the manner in which that that operation was carried was simply amazing and made the whole world sit up and watch, hope he does something for the economy and pulls the country out of its present state...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.