Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yesterday they were discussing the voting pattern that took place during this election and apparently the Hispanic votes have helped Obama a lot...
Whereas majority of the whites (60%) voted for Romney, almost all the blacks at 93% voted for Obama and a whopping 70% of Hispanics also voted for Obama , a racial divide so to say...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

He is now the 45th President of the USA!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/US-election-results-President-Barack-Obama-creates-history-wins-second-term-in-White-House/articleshow/17125652.cms

I am a bit relived because he has recognized Pakistan to be a terrorist state whereas Romney was in favor of being more friendly with them!

What India could gain because Obama declared Pak as a terrorist? Same terrorist activities are going on India and elsewhere

I think it does make a difference when Pakistan is officially declared as a terrorist and a rogue state rather than be called as a friend..

I Agree! Also his direct entry into Pakistan to kill Osama has shown the terorrists that he means business and put some fear into them. As to what is happening in India wrf terrorism, it is the ineptitude of the Indian government to take direct ation, cannot blame it on anyone else!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
He is now the 45th President of the USA!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/US-election-results-President-Barack-Obama-creates-history-wins-second-term-in-White-House/articleshow/17125652.cms

I am a bit relived because he has recognized Pakistan to be a terrorist state whereas Romney was in favor of being more friendly with them!

What India could gain because Obama declared Pak as a terrorist? Same terrorist activities are going on India and elsewhere

I think it does make a difference when Pakistan is officially declared as a terrorist and a rogue state rather than be called as a friend..

Then he should see that all the terrorists who acted against India and hiding in Pak including Dawood brahim should be handed over to India
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.