Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Films are to be shown in different languages in this film festival.it is the big International festival which is organised in beautiful city of Goa.

There will be subtitles in different languages
I am not able to understand why this Film Festival is organized?

Want to make each day Accountable

43 rd International Film Festival of India , Goa 2012 have been inaugurated today in Goa. The festival be held in Goa from 20th Nov. 2012 till 30th Nov. 2012.
Festival have been inaugurated in the hand of Famous Bollywood Actor "AKSHAY KUMAR". in the presence of Hon. B. V. Wanchoo (Governor of Goa), Hon. Chief Minister of Goa Mr. Manohar Parrikar, Hon.Union Minister of State (Information & Broadcasting), Govt. of India

Nice thread. Especially art lovers will like this most. I have one of my friend who is good at making short films from Tamilnadu.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Film festival is an occasion to screen the most popular or interesting films of the year. This is like other fairs. The film festivals are being generally organized in Goa.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Film festival is an occasion to screen the most popular or interesting films of the year. This is like other fairs. The film festivals are being generally organized in Goa.

I feel its an education to both the people and the personnel involved . It gives an opportunity to see new ways and new trends in movie making.
Goa is very nice venue to start this International Film Festival of India and I hope people in Goa can enjoy watching various film stars too.
Goa is very nice venue to start this International Film Festival of India and I hope people in Goa can enjoy watching various film stars too.

Venues will be rotating every year

I feel its an education to both the people and the personnel involved . It gives an opportunity to see new ways and new trends in movie making.

Are small budget films are also introduced in such festival? Are small documentaries involved in such festival or not?

Want to make each day Accountable

Are small budget films are also introduced in such festival? Are small documentaries involved in such festival or not?

Budget is not the criteria for exhibition. Quality standards only count.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.