It is considered that Dog is man's best friend. But what man has gifted a dog is a bullet shot that teared its muscles. I am talking about a dog called Sheru which was also one of the victims of 26/11 attack but it was rescued and treated. Kasab has not even spared a dog in his mad race to kill everyone. :angry:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is considered that Dog is man's best friend. But what man has gifted a dog is a bullet shot that teared its muscles. I am talking about a dog called Sheru which was also one of the victims of 26/11 attack but it was rescued and treated. Kasab has not even spared a dog in his mad race to kill everyone. :angry:

He's a terrorist on a mission. While pursuing his target do you think a terrorist observes humanitarian practices? For him Animal and human are same
hi rajani
i really loved this thread. like those ones shown in your profile picture, dogs are really cute and lovely pets. I love them a lot.
i have a dog at my home. her name is micky. she is now 12 years old.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Rajani K
Well at least somebody survived from that madman terrorist! poor animal Sheru, must have become handicapped.

Mala Jaiswar
Rajni did he intentionally shot the dog?. :blink:

I don't know if he did but for a person who was on mission to kill people would not have worried much to shot a dog. :blink: :)
some people are very cruel to animals Sanjeev
how many people are we seeing around with such strange behavior

Meera sandhu

So in effect kasab had not an iota of humanity in him and he got what he deserved ....thank god the poor animal was rescued and is alive !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rajni did he intentionally shot the dog?. :blink:

I don't know if he did but for a person who was on mission to kill people would not have worried much to shot a dog. :blink: :)

The mission itself was intentionally done.. So he must have intentionally injured it as two other dog were killed on the spot. They were not rooming on the road to be get killed accidentally.
hi rajani
i really loved this thread. like those ones shown in your profile picture, dogs are really cute and lovely pets. I love them a lot.

I too love dogs @Sandhya but do not own it like you. :)
hi rajani

I too love dogs @Sandhya but do not own it like you. :)

that may be the reason why you are keeping these two puppies as your pets :cheer: :cheer:
really cute puppies.....yet that kid was the best :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.