Former Prime Minister Of India Inder. Kumar Gujral has passes away today at 3.27 P.M. He was 92 years old.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9345]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Former Prime Minister Of India Inder. Kumar Gujral has passes away today at 3.27 P.M. He was 92 years old.

A great loss to the country and my deep condolence for his family.
yes, he was a good prime minister of our country. let his soul rest in peace

Meera sandhu

He was ailing for sometime. As a PM, he served well. May his soul rest in peace.
he was a great politician and he was a gentle man too. His appearance was also good.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I.K Gujaral was more a gentleman than a politician. He was fearless and honest. During emergency, he refused to obey Sanjay gandhi saying that he was in His mother's cabinet and not answerable to him. For this he suffered also. But Indira Gandhi appreciated him. He was appointed Indian ambassador in soviet Union. He became P.M. during Janata Party rule. He was a Communist in Lahore but joined Congress after partition of country. He liked and appreciated painting. Hisd brother satish Gujaral is a renowned painter. Let us pay homage to the departed leader. We shall always remember him for his dedication, honesty and good work in foreign relations.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Definitely he was a good prime minister of India. Let his soul rest in peace.
Definitely he was a good prime minister of India. Let his soul rest in peace.

May his soul rest in Peace!

I.K.Gujral (Former Prime Minister of India) who born on December 4, 1919 (age 92) was an Indian politician who served as the 12th Prime Minister of India from April 1997 to March 1998. Gujral was the second PM to govern exclusively from the Rajya Sabha

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.