China launches their 1st high speed train, which is going to run in low temperature. What about india? Is there any possibility for India to launch high speed train?

Want to make each day Accountable

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
China launches their 1st high speed train, which is going to run in low temperature. What about india? Is there any possibility for India to launch high speed train?

If Indian Railways can maintain low speed trains without accidents, it would be more than enough

If Indian Railways can maintain low speed trains without accidents, it would be more than enough

I think indian railway are just increasing the fare of trains. They have to think about advancement of Train. We are way back in the Railways.

I don't think they have any plans to start such trains in near future. I don't know if they have thought of starting them. :blink:
I don't think they have any plans to start such trains in near future. I don't know if they have thought of starting them. :blink:

I have searched on net and there is definitely plan for Bullet Train. One bullet train is going to commence between Mumbai to Ahmedabad in next year.

I will prefer no accident matter than speed. We have no such infrastructure now for speedy train.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I have searched on net and there is definitely plan for Bullet Train. One bullet train is going to commence between Mumbai to Ahmedabad in next year.

Hope so they start it soon so that we may save our time in travelling as sometimes its really hard to stay in the train for whole day and things get worsened if trains get late. :evil:
China is quickly developing its technology and India in far behind now, But hope we will see it in India also.

Hope so they start it soon so that we may save our time in travelling as sometimes its really hard to stay in the train for whole day and things get worsened if trains get late. :evil:

Planning and building tracks for Bullet train is really expensive. I don't think in near future we would be able to see a lot of bullet trains, but only few.

I will prefer no accident matter than speed. We have no such infrastructure now for speedy train.

Yes, most of the bridges on which the train runs are very very old. We have to build good bridges in future.

Yes, most of the bridges on which the train runs are very very old. We have to build good bridges in future.

Not only that still now one train is entering in ones track, so signaling system is not proper.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.