The topic is locked.
BSP and SP walked out of Lok Sabha!! As usual, they took full advantage on FDI issue.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
at first, I thought they walked out of Mr.Singh's government :laugh: :laugh:
Don't worry, they will come back :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Finally the Government has won the vote! With a total of 253 votes it looks like all was pre-planned and the debate was just a formality.

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
at first, I thought they walked out of Mr.Singh's government :laugh: :laugh:
Don't worry, they will come back :laugh: :laugh:

Parliament, democracy, Walk outs have become a butt of laughter.
Finally the Government has won the vote! With a total of 253 votes it looks like all was pre-planned and the debate was just a formality.

Government knew that they are going to win. Yes, they wanted to go by process.

Want to make each day Accountable

Nothing unexpected. In no way they would have supported the NDA as they would have risked losing their vote bank. Also, I am sure they must have worked out a deal with the government.

Every one played his role and did his part in the pre written script.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yeah I think the only good it did was enlightened many (like me) on the advantages and disadvantages of FDI .

Live in the present :)

Yeah I think the only good it did was enlightened many (like me) on the advantages and disadvantages of FDI .

Yes, Debate gave a little attention to the people to know more about FDI.

Want to make each day Accountable

Nothing unexpected. In no way they would have supported the NDA as they would have risked losing their vote bank. Also, I am sure they must have worked out a deal with the government.

The drama that took place was to show their support for poor but they were making their own deals. However even if FDI goes ahead that is not bad for farmers.

BSP and SP walked out of Lok Sabha!! As usual, they took full advantage on FDI issue.

I think they knew what they were doing, Mayawati as usual is looking after her interests and so is Mulayam Singh...Now that the FDI is a reality, I for one am happy with the outcome because inspite of all the initial hiccups it will do wonders for our economy..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.