Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It may be possible that we can get 9 subsidized LPG cylinder in a year instead of 6. Oil minister has said that they are thinking on this change after vidhya Sabha Election in Gujarat.

If people are careful and dont waste gas a normal household of 4-6 people can easily manage with 9 cylinders per year.I see people misusing gas by always keeping it at high even when food is boiling and so on...
http://www.ebharatgas.com/pages/FAQ/FAQ_conservation.html

But mam, if a family is having 5 to 6 people, then it becomes difficult.

You might think it is difficult but getting 9 cylinders in a year is quite sufficient to mange a family consisting of 5-6 members. You might be surprised to know that for the past few years many of the families here at Manipur are managing with 5-6 cylinders on an average because of the frequent bandhs and blockades at highways. But it is true what usha had said regarding the misusing of gas. Many of us are not even conscious of the fact that we are misusing it, so cannot manage with less number of cylinders.
In our area in a middle class family with 4/5 members need one cylinder every month so it should be 12 per yaar.
Let demand for it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It may be possible that we can get 9 subsidized LPG cylinder in a year instead of 6. Oil minister has said that they are thinking on this change after vidhya Sabha Election in Gujarat.

If people are careful and dont waste gas a normal household of 4-6 people can easily manage with 9 cylinders per year.I see people misusing gas by always keeping it at high even when food is boiling and so on...

You might think it is difficult but getting 9 cylinders in a year is quite sufficient to mange a family consisting of 5-6 members. You might be surprised to know that for the past few years many of the families here at Manipur are managing with 5-6 cylinders on an average because of the frequent bandhs and blockades at highways. But it is true what usha had said regarding the misusing of gas. Many of us are not even conscious of the fact that we are misusing it, so cannot manage with less number of cylinders.

Exactly ! Once we learn to conserve and take measures that help us use cooking gas with care and caution, we can manage with 9 cylinders very easily...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Jabeen are you from Manipur?

Want to make each day Accountable

In our area in a middle class family with 4/5 members need one cylinder every month so it should be 12 per yaar.
Let demand for it.

There should be supply to meet with demand, that's the whole point, they don't have enough supply and also they are distributing it to many more households so that more people get benefited by cooking gas ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

yeah, i am from Manipur.

yeah, i am from Manipur.

wow! We have a member from far East, that is Manipur. Good to see you here. I think that you are the 1st one from manipur in boddunan.

I think common or middle class people are the first target of government. They don't have relief even in cooking gas..misuse is done by everyone in our country and ultimately crises arise. Why is solar energy not use in India when we have more resources to obtain it?
I think common or middle class people are the first target of government. They don't have relief even in cooking gas..misuse is done by everyone in our country and ultimately crises arise. Why is solar energy not use in India when we have more resources to obtain it?

The Government can't control things, when there is hike in crude oil. Subsidy was given by government for so many years. But now the inflation is also there and now Government has come to the point when they can't give subsidy. So, it is obvious that the prices will go high of LPG cylinders.

The Government can't control things, when there is hike in crude oil. Subsidy was given by government for so many years. But now the inflation is also there and now Government has come to the point when they can't give subsidy. So, it is obvious that the prices will go high of LPG cylinders.

Subsidy is given but for whom? I don't think that is also needed if other source of fuel energy is adapted instead of depending on one source.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.