This was expected and now Rahul Gandhi officially becomes the Vice President of Congress party. No doubt about this since Congress cannot look beyond The Family....But when we look back at Rahul Gandhi's track record we can only see flip flop statements and a lack of political maturity which doesn't seem to matter for the congress party.The family name is good enough as far as they are concerned .....add your views !
Are they making it easy for BJP or as someone was saying, is this a master stroke by the congress party ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This was expected and now Rahul Gandhi officially becomes the Vice President of Congress party. No doubt about this since Congress cannot look beyond The Family....But when we look back at Rahul Gandhi's track record we can only see flip flop statements and a lack of political maturity which doesn't seem to matter for the congress party.The family name is good enough as far as they are concerned .....add your views !
Are they making it easy for BJP or as someone was saying, is this a master stroke by the congress party ?

A desperate move that may inspire them to use firecrackers for the time being is certainly going to boomerang on them in near future. However this would help get rid of this family sooner than expected so I am loving it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
If this is going to be called a master stroke of the party, then I am sure they mean as the master stroke towards the ultimate doom of this country! It is not just the matter of his flip flop statements on sensitive and crucial issues, but why cannot it be considered that Rahul Gandhi is simply NOT a leader material! For heaven's sake, he is an ex-drug addict and what not! :blink: But if still the congress is bent on making him the next PM, then I guess, that is indeed a harakiri for everyone in the party! I only wonder who has the last laugh, because in India those who commit crimes of the highest outrage are the ones who die free and in ample luxurious comfort!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A desperate move that may inspire them to use firecrackers for the time being would certainly going to boomerang on them in near future. However this would help get rid of this family sooner than expected so I am loving it.

Yes one can see a lot of celebrations and the congress party faithfuls have been behaving as if they has been blessed by this glorious act of their high command :dry: The problem with our population is that they have very short memories...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

A desperate move that may inspire them to use firecrackers for the time being is certainly going to boomerang on them in near future. However this would help get rid of this family sooner than expected so I am loving it.

Yes one can see a lot of celebrations and the congress party faithfuls have been behaving as if they has been blessed by this glorious act of their high command :dry: The problem with our population is that they have very short memories...

I am sure that another tragic chapter would be added to this party for its foolhardy decision to select a very mediocre person whose understanding of life is less than average!!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar, suni51
Rahul Gandhi is famous not only among his party members but also among the masses. It is true that his track record is not at all worthy but he is liked by the people for his being scion of famous Gandhi family. Congress has always been dependent on Gandhi family. Hence this time also they will carry on the same strategy.
Regarding BJP , it may be easy or tough for them to win the election depends on public votes.

A desperate move that may inspire them to use firecrackers for the time being would certainly going to boomerang on them in near future. However this would help get rid of this family sooner than expected so I am loving it.

I am sure that another tragic chapter would be added to this party for its foolhardy decision to select a very mediocre person whose understanding of life is less than average!!!

Exactly ! But the problem is that they have no solid opposition, with BJP showing no real strength and no other party that is able to give stiff opposition....Anything is possible in the coming elections !

It is better to look at parties and policies and their activities and not bother about personalities. Most of the parties in India are family oriented. BJP and the left parties are exception. It appears that BJP may score over others in next general elections.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51, usha manohar
I have serious doubts about BJP's capability, they dont seem to be together most of the time, the impression you get is that of a fractured party fighting among themselves on petty matters !

In his first speech after taking over his post, Rahul Gandhi is still not sure what Congress party is all about? Does anyone else know and do they care as long as everyone is ready to go with the flow and what Sonia madame commands...

Congress party is trying every trick of the trade to stay in power without looking convincing. Their spokesmen including Diggi, Rahul, Anis, Beni, Tiwari are making such useless and desperate statements which would sure backfire on them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There is a Latin axiom 'Reductio ad abusurdum' which rendered in English is to reduce it to an absurdity!! I must remain grateful to congress leaders for giving me this grand opportunity to laugh my heart out by enacting this sick drama by naming it 'Chintan Shibir or Bhaitak'!! The first thing they did was by leaving all 'chintan' at the feet of a lady. The empty show was nothing but a medieval ceremony of anointing a "yuvaraj' which offends intelligence and defies all logic. There is no constitutional provision for apprenticeship training of a Prime Minister!! A leader is born not superimposed. And Rahul Gandhi has done nothing to justify his ambition to have a shy at the top job.
Thank you said by: usha manohar, RobertP, suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.