Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today Rahul Gandhi gave a long winded speech for the first time to the media and the nation ! I was not sure whether he was praising Congress, or going into introspection ....But the congress leaders were thrilled and thought that nothing like that was ever uttered ! Disgusting ! :angry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I hope Congress party will announce Rajiv Gandhi as a Prime Minister candidate in the coming parliamentary election. For that purpose only they have selected him as Vice President of the party.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I hope Congress party will announce Rajiv Gandhi as a Prime Minister candidate in the coming parliamentary election. For that purpose only they have selected him as Vice President of the party.

Of course that's the idea and people can very well see through that....In a way it is good that they gave him a prominent place, lots of chance for him to prove how unworthy he is for anything , leave alone prime Minister's post !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu

Of course that's the idea and people can very well see through that....In a way it is good that they gave him a prominent place, lots of chance for him to prove how unworthy he is for anything , leave alone prime Minister's post !

LOL. Now, the prince charming has been given a chance to make himself look like Clown in the ill-fitting robes of the VP.
Thank you said by: suni51, usha manohar
Today Rahul Gandhi gave a long winded speech for the first time to the media and the nation ! I was not sure whether he was praising Congress, or going into introspection ....But the congress leaders were thrilled and thought that nothing like that was ever uttered ! Disgusting ! :angry:

Yes, I am also sick to my stomach! In the name of holding this farcical show which was apparently held to put the drummers around to beat their drum to din into our ears that "Yuvraj' is finally on his way to ascend the throne!!!
I would like to remind our respected members that we are a nation who still go for family worshiping and above all is still have the mentality as if living in RAJASHAHI- can't think beyond Nehru-Gandhi family. Therefore if congress comes back to power that would not be a big surprise for me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
I would like to remind our respected members that we are a nation who still go for family worshiping and above all is still have the mentality as if living in RAJASHAHI- can't think beyond Nehru-Gandhi family. Therefore if congress comes back to power that would not be a big surprise for me.

No need of reminding. This trait Of " Haan Ji" culture is rooted in every pore of our body.
I was reading somewhere that 7 official bungalows in Delhi were reserved for Sonia Gandhi and her family and kith and kin including her mother who lives in Italy but visits India frequently.....Honestly, the way our ( tax payers) money is being misused makes ones blood boil ! :angry:

I was reading somewhere that 7 official bungalows in Delhi were reserved for Sonia Gandhi and her family and kith and kin including her mother who lives in Italy but visits India frequently.....Honestly, the way our ( tax payers) money is being misused makes ones blood boil ! :angry:

The official bungalows are meant for residence or temporary accommodation. There is nothing wrong if these are duly allotted and proper licence fee (Bungalow rent) realized. If Sonia Gandhi and followed correct procedure and paid the licence fee for using the bungalows, there is nothing wrong.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes, I am also sick to my stomach! In the name of holding this farcical show which was apparently held to put the drummers around to beat their drum to din into our ears that "Yuvraj' is finally on his way to ascend the throne!!!

same reaction I have felt! Just listening to him speak incoherently with no clear ideas or thoughts of his own, whatever he was saying absolutely made no sense. Just shows how senseless and directionless the congress is going to be, they sure are halfway towards the destruction!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.