Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was reading somewhere that 7 official bungalows in Delhi were reserved for Sonia Gandhi and her family and kith and kin including her mother who lives in Italy but visits India frequently.....Honestly, the way our ( tax payers) money is being misused makes ones blood boil ! :angry:

The official bungalows are meant for residence or temporary accommodation. There is nothing wrong if these are duly allotted and proper licence fee (Bungalow rent) realized. If Sonia Gandhi and followed correct procedure and paid the licence fee for using the bungalows, there is nothing wrong.

As things stand today where bureaucracy is concerned, I think payment of proper licensing fees or whatever is involved in reserving these bungalows, Sonia Gandhi definitely must be getting a free service! After all the government is theirs, all the babus are their pockets, they are the owners of the world's second largest democracy, so why would they pay?

Also, according to a recent report, the ex-President Pratibha Patil who went on an extensive world tour with her family just 2 months before her tenure ended, has spent 18 crore rupees for her tour. So if this is how things stand with our government, what are mere 7 bungalows??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I was reading somewhere that 7 official bungalows in Delhi were reserved for Sonia Gandhi and her family and kith and kin including her mother who lives in Italy but visits India frequently.....Honestly, the way our ( tax payers) money is being misused makes ones blood boil ! :angry:

The official bungalows are meant for residence or temporary accommodation. There is nothing wrong if these are duly allotted and proper licence fee (Bungalow rent) realized. If Sonia Gandhi and followed correct procedure and paid the licence fee for using the bungalows, there is nothing wrong.

So all the top ranking politicians can have 7 or whatever number of bungalows allotted to them, and papers would of course be very much in accordance since the entire bureaucratical procedure is in their hands and at their service....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

So all the top ranking politicians can have 7 or whatever number of bungalows allotted to them, and papers would of course be very much in accordance since the entire bureaucratical procedure is in their hands and at their service....

You are right,Usha! It does not demand extraordinary intellect to see the flaw in the logic of mere payment of rent. It's morally repugnant to even think of that. How a leader who claims to be popular and thinks with sensibilities for the masses, can reserve such a number of bungalows!! The point here is one of morality , not of legality!!
According to Kamalnath ( one of the most devoted chamchas of Sonia Gandhi ) Rahul gandhi is the PM candidate and there is total consensus regarding this within the Congress party !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

According to Kamalnath ( one of the most devoted chamchas of Sonia Gandhi ) Rahul gandhi is the PM candidate and there is total consensus regarding this within the Congress party !

Who the hell is Kamal Nath, a petty satrap of Gandhis family to take care of his business interests to decide whom we would plumb for as Prime Minister?

Who the hell is Kamal Nath, a petty satrap of Gandhis family to take care of his business interests to decide whom we would plumb for as Prime Minister?

The whole lot of them are jokers, Kamalnath,Manish Tiwari, Digvijay Singh and the worst of the lot Renuka Chaudhury , who thinks making faces and twisting her mouth at other politicians ( esp BJP), that is other than congress loyalists is showing perfect loyalty to the Gandhi family!

So all the top ranking politicians can have 7 or whatever number of bungalows allotted to them, and papers would of course be very much in accordance since the entire bureaucratic procedure is in their hands and at their service....

Complete details of allotment of accommodation to Sonia Gandhi and others are not available. Moreover, the fact of payment of rent and period for which given are important issues. Sometimes, the allotment is for short period for specific purpose. This is not a big issue.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The main issue that Rahul would be a disaster for congress is not an issue as Indians have too short a memory and people prefer to look at them who in any way prove beneficial to them. Ethics and all have no values i this country. People talk big only up to the point their own interests are fulfilled else begin to complain make sarcastic comments etc. That is common practice invariably in all fields..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

So all the top ranking politicians can have 7 or whatever number of bungalows allotted to them, and papers would of course be very much in accordance since the entire bureaucratic procedure is in their hands and at their service....

Complete details of allotment of accommodation to Sonia Gandhi and others are not available. Moreover, the fact of payment of rent and period for which given are important issues. Sometimes, the allotment is for short period for specific purpose. This is not a big issue.

What is important is accountability and in our country it is only the citizens or the general public who are the third class citizens are accountable when it comes to use of public property, not the top ranking politicians.What they do is never questioned , but passed away by even the tax payers - thats why they have things their way..

The fact of the matter is that however vociferously we may claim to be the second largest democracy in the world we have made very terrible compromises in making it work in India. No conscientious and honest attempts have been made to evolve healthy democratic ethos and culture. The feudal system that existed hundreds of years has just got a make-over. It is the principal reason for Madam Gandhi's preoccupation of finding jagirdars for different jagirs!!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.