Facebook is being used by sex workers in Britain to promote their business. This is not possible in India owing to legal restriction.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/sex-workers-openly-using-facebook-twitter-advertise-services-045556069.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
individual must be cautious in accepting friends. self correction is the best.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
This is something I am hearning for the first time. I never thought there could be people like those ones who will think of using FB for that purpose. Anything is possible in today's age and what you are saying is another example of it.
Thank you said by: yuddandisivasubramanyam
Sex work is recognized as any other job in some countries. So, this can be promoted on Facebook or in any advertising media. In India, sex work cannot be solicited lawfully.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sex work is recognized as any other job in some countries. So, this can be promoted on Facebook or in any advertising media. In India, sex work cannot be solicited lawfully.

Oh I didn't know that sex is considered as a job in some places. So, that might be allowed Then is sex work and prostitution the same? However, prostitution is recognized in India, I guess.

Oh I didn't know that sex is considered as a job in some places. So, that might be allowed Then is sex work and prostitution the same? However, prostitution is recognized in India, I guess.

Treated as a livelihood in some countries, Hence FB can be used by all means to advertise their specialty.

Treated as a livelihood in some countries, Hence FB can be used by all means to advertise their specialty.

I really find it awesome that sex is considered as a livelihood in some countries. That is totally new to me and that is why I am feeling a bit surprised. But then how about the fact that it might not look good where such ads are displayed - in countries where it's not treated like a livelihood.
B) Lot of add I saw here "try me for free" if you click you will reached at face book page.
This is something I am hearning for the first time. I never thought there could be people like those ones who will think of using FB for that purpose. Anything is possible in today's age and what you are saying is another example of it.
In foreign country it is possible but in India it is restricted.
To me it is not the right process, It may spoil many even children also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
if poor does it, it is sex work, where as when rich concerned it is a jolly week end..in india..it is all over on the name of civilization/modernized terms.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
if poor does it, it is sex work, where as when rich concerned it is a jolly week end..in india..it is all over on the name of civilization/modernized terms.

That's right. In fact, the poor go to this 'job' as they have nothing else but to resort to this thing. And when the rich people do it, it is considered something else. That's really not cricket :angry:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.