The news has just come in that charges were framed against five of the six accused, and we can hope to see the conclusion within a matter of 2 or 3 months ...However, one wonders whether the sixth, supposedly juvenile ( in age only) criminal get away to wander free on the streets of Delhi and strike again ????

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Fast-track-court-frames-charges-against-5-Nirbhaya-gang-rape-accused/articleshow/18304821.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel we have discussed enough this case. We have to abide by law. One offender is a minor. We cannot change law just for one case. Let us take holistic view.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Hope to see the right justice by law this time. :blink:

Even I am also not sure if the sixth one really will get the severe punishment. I wish he also should be treated like other 5 persons because one should get away with the things he did just on the ground of his age. :evil:
I feel we have discussed enough this case. We have to abide by law. One offender is a minor. We cannot change law just for one case. Let us take holistic view.

On the other hand laws were modified because of this one particular case and the attention it drew , which one cannot overlook...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

On the other hand laws were modified because of this one particular case and the attention it drew , which one cannot overlook...

You are right. Laws are not carved in stone. Even constitution if needs a change should be amended. There are precedences.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

This case highlighted the issue. So, the panel was formed. But the law can not be based on a single case.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I hope that this case will get right justice. And a special law should be introduced for such people who are minors as most of the cases reported are even done by minors.. so we can't leave them openly.
I agree that simply because a person is underage he or she can be allowed to get away with murder and later grow into a full fledged criminal, there is need for reform regarding Juvenile laws as well...

Thank you said by: Rajani K
His case belongs to a rare category as his utterly deviant conduct would indicate and our judicial system must approach it from different angle. He exists in human form hiding a nature which would put even an animal to shame!!!!
His case belongs to a rare category as his utterly deviant conduct would indicate and our judicial system must approach it from different angle. He exists in human form hiding a nature which would put even an animal to shame!!!!

I am sure that he would be an excellent case study for psycho analysts for deviant and perverse behavior....lets hope no human rights organisation comes forward to sympathise with that creature thereby diluting hiss case like they do every time a criminal is caught and a sentence is about to be announced...

The news has just come in that charges were framed against five of the six accused, and we can hope to see the conclusion within a matter of 2 or 3 months ...However, one wonders whether the sixth, supposedly juvenile ( in age only) criminal get away to wander free on the streets of Delhi and strike again ????

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Fast-track-court-frames-charges-against-5-Nirbhaya-gang-rape-accused/articleshow/18304821.cms

this thread makes me remember a Mammooty movie directed by Blessy in 2006. when I left the theatre its climax scene hurt me a lot. not only mine, but minds of all viewers might have filled with exactly the same thoughts....loop holes of our law. This incident is exactly the repetition of that movie's climax.
Mammooty's 13 year old was raped and killed by a shop keeper boy of 16. But since he is a junior, he was send to a juvenile home and after some months he returns back. the movie ends with the agonies shown by mamootty seeing him freely walking through the streets. he want to respond and even kill the boy. but will our laws allow that? :blink:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.