What will be the priority in Budget 2013? Is the budget make any difference in the pockets of the common man? Or it proves nothing and remain a political budget targeting the vote bank for 2014?

How long will the common man wait for a budget which bring smile and happiness in his face with his pocket full of money.

Let we expect something good for the countrymen from the so called Budget 2013.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I doubt if it i going to be any different to the last one...I read somewhere that IT sector will be given a boost and more funding other than that , some cuts here and there and some additions here and there, but the rest remains more or less the same...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What will be the priority in Budget 2013? Is the budget make any difference in the pockets of the common man? Or it proves nothing and remain a political budget targeting the vote bank for 2014?

How long will the common man wait for a budget which bring smile and happiness in his face with his pocket full of money.

My answer your question, " Is the budget make any difference in the pockets of the common man? " is.

Yes, the budget makes a big hole in the common man;s pocket like previous years. And let me assure you, our esteemed government makes sure of making the hole bigger and bigger year after year.
Thank you said by: Basheer
Ha ha ha ha ha ah . Dear, you make me laugh. Today I see a topic in this forum someone complained that jokes are not making him laugh. I am sure, by reading this post he will laugh louder and louder.

Thank you so much.
Ha ha ha ha ha ah . Dear, you make me laugh. Today I see a topic in this forum someone complained that jokes are not making him laugh. I am sure, by reading this post he will laugh louder and louder.

Thank you so much.

Laughing it off is the only thing we can do in these hard days. Only laughing gives a common man a solace,
Every year it has been the same, give a rupee and take ten from somewhere else.Our esteemed leaders fast track everything when it comes to hiking their own pay structures and other benefits, which is done regularly once every two years ...the last one was completed in a matter of 5 days with complete approval from all the members !!! :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Given to the state of world economy as well as that of us, I don't know how the FM is going to wave his magic wand to turn things around. Our growth rate is threatening to go below 5%, current account deficit is bloating. Don't forget that this is going to be the last budget for UPA 2. The most critical thing is to revive industrial and agricultural growth which this government has completely messed up. As for the common man, Chidambaram is capable of springing a bagful of shocks and surprises - may be the air you breathe would come under tax and mother nature would be called upon to collect Service Tax to deposit it with the exchequer to pay our MPs and babus for their sterling service to the nation!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Given to the state of world economy as well as that of us, I don't know how the FM is going to wave his magic wand to turn things around. Our growth rate is threatening to go below 5%, current account deficit is bloating. Don't forget that this is going to be the last budget for UPA 2. The most critical thing is to revive industrial and agricultural growth which this government has completely messed up. As for the common man, Chidambaram is capable of springing a bagful of shocks and surprises - may be the air you breathe would come under tax and mother nature would be called upon to collect Service Tax to deposit it with the exchequer to pay our MPs and babus for their sterling service to the nation!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

A decade ago I really had great hopes about Chidambaram, but all he has done is put his nose up in the air and come up with shockers, he has done everything possible to mess up middle class lives....Hope there will be some much needed change after the General elections at least...

:( I think coming budget will not be a political budget. Indeed government needs funds for their plan like NAREGA and food guarantee. Upper limit of taxfree income may raise.

Basheer what budget you are talking about i didnt understood. But I have planned a saving system and budget of this year for me. Everyday i will save one rupee and more.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

:( I think coming budget will not be a political budget. Indeed government needs funds for their plan like NAREGA and food guarantee. Upper limit of taxfree income may raise.

I hope they do increase taxfree limits especially since prices have gone up all round......Since this will be the last budget of UPA they may try to make a show, that they really care about the people...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.