One of the great Ghazal singers after Talat Mehmood, Jagjit Singh has been honoured by the search engine giant Google with an enchanting doodle today.
My salutations to Jagjit on the auspicious occasion of the Maestro's 72 nd Birthday

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10103]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One of the great Ghazal singers after Talat Mehmood, Jagjit Singh has been honoured by the search engine giant Google with an enchanting doodle today.
My salutations to Jagjit on the auspicious occasion of the Maestro's 72 nd Birthday

Rambabu,

A thread already exists for google doodle named 'Today's Google Doodle' which is created by you. I have posted today's doodle about Jagjit Singh already there in that post. I do not know why you creted this thread today.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Rambabu,

A thread already exists for google doodle named 'Today's Google Doodle' which is created by you. I have posted today's doodle about Jagjit Singh already there in that post. I do not know why you creted this thread today.

your thread was not noticed. I request the moderator to lock it.

Rambabu,

The thread 'Today's Google Doodle' was created by you yesterday, not me. That is the reason why I got shocked.

I request the moderator to lock this thread as there is another thread is on already. Sorry for the inconvenience

Rambabu,

But that other thread too was started by you Rambabuji :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I request the moderator to lock this thread as there is another thread is on already. Sorry for the inconvenience

It is better the other thread gets locked since this one has already got many responses ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is better the other thread gets locked since this one has already got many responses ...

Usha ji, I feel it is better to lock this thread. The reason is that thread (Today's Google Doodle) can be used everyday. This is only for Ghazal Mastero Jagjit.

Usha ji, I feel it is better to lock this thread. The reason is that thread (Today's Google Doodle) can be used everyday. This is only for Ghazal Mastero Jagjit.

Robertji, I guess we should leave Rambabuji to decide on what he wants with his thread...

Rambabu,

But that other thread too was started by you Rambabuji :)

Google Doodle changes in tune with the importance and significance of the day. Yesterday's Google doodle was dedicated to Mary Leakey a British archaeologist . And today''s for the famous Ghazal singer Jagjit Singh.
Google is doing a nice thing as they are publishing the famous personalities birthday.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.