11 people have been killed and nearly 80 injured in two bomb blasts in a busy commercial area of Hyderabad yesterday,21 Feb,2013
The blasts occurred about five minutes apart near a pair of cinemas and a bus stand in Dilsukhnagar, a crowded and congested area that houses a large fruit and vegetable market.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10306]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
11 people have been killed and nearly 80 injured in two bomb blasts in a busy commercial area of Hyderabad yesterday,21 Feb,2013
The blasts occurred about five minutes apart near a pair of cinemas and a bus stand in Dilsukhnagar, a crowded and congested area that houses a large fruit and vegetable market.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10306]}

It is very sad to hear. 13 people have been killed in Hyderabad blasts. Threat has also been raised to Chennai it seems.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I called Swetha as soon as I heard about blasts. My mob balance is zero, so called from hubby's. But she didn't pick up the phone, I became a little nervous too. Later she replied my sms

Meera sandhu
I called Swetha as soon as I heard about blasts. My mob balance is zero, so called from hubby's. But she didn't pick up the phone, I became a little nervous too. Later she replied my sms

I appreciate you Sandy. Since Chennai has also made some severe security arrangements, we see a lot of police persons all around here.

I appreciate you Sandy. Since Chennai has also made some severe security arrangements, we see a lot of police persons all around here.

police becomes extra alert and vigilant only after such incidents have occurred :angry:

Meera sandhu

police becomes extra alert and vigilant only after such incidents have occurred :angry:

We should be proud that atleast after such blasts, they are alert. We should appreciate and motivate them :unsure: :unsure: :evil: :evil: :P :P :P

How's Maverick. I'm concerned about him.

I believe yuddandisivasubramanyam is from Andra Pradesh. But I do not know whether he is from Hyderabad or not.

Not only Chennai dear, entire country has been put on Red alert
I wonder what will those persons get, killing innocent people. If they have something to tell politicians, they should do it directly, why poor people are punished??????

Meera sandhu

I am fine, thank you.

Fortunately, I skipped my plans of going to exact place of where bomb blasted just 30 minutes before. btw.. my home just just 1.5km away from that place.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.