All the troubles, calamities etc are always blamed on the government but how many people really take efforts to change the circumstances all on their own? I had mentioned about this village earlier also in some other thread, but here is the latest article on Hiware Bazaar in Maharashtra. This once poverty-stricken and drought-ridden village is now a virtual paradise, the transformation brought about by efforts of Popat Pawar, just shows that if the people with responsibility can bring about real changes only if they had enough willpower to do so.

Read the full story her

http://in.news.yahoo.com/village-of-60-millionaires--111616557.html

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All the troubles, calamities etc are always blamed on the government but how many people really take efforts to change the circumstances all on their own? I had mentioned about this village earlier also in some other thread, but here is the latest article on Hiware Bazaar in Maharashtra. This once poverty-stricken and drought-ridden village is now a virtual paradise, the transformation brought about by efforts of Popat Pawar, just shows that if the people with responsibility can bring about real changes only if they had enough willpower to do so.

Read the full story her

Hats off to Popatrao Pawar.
One most important thing which I liked in the whole story is that Hindus have built a mosque for the one and only Muslim family in the entire village.
He has addressed every single trouble in the village right from gender inequality to poverty.
He has also made efforts to keep the village clean.
Very great to know that Hiware Bazar is also the first village in India to persuade couples take an HIV test before marriage.

Thank you so much for providing such a link. I wanted to improve people's living standard but not as politician or a higher official. Wanted to do this as a common man. This is a very great inspiration for me. Once again thanks a lot.
Yes Arun, he has worked miracles in his village, I think there is only one other person who has worked such miracles, Anna Hazare who has also transformed his village Ralegan Siddhi into a similar paradise!

Yes Arun, he has worked miracles in his village, I think there is only one other person who has worked such miracles, Anna Hazare who has also transformed his village Ralegan Siddhi into a similar paradise!

True !! That has come to light a long back. But efficiency of Popat Pawar has not been brought to light so far. I wish this should become a popular issue for all people to know this.

True !! That has come to light a long back. But efficiency of Popat Pawar has not been brought to light so far. I wish this should become a popular issue for all people to know this.

More than this becoming only a popular issue, I hope more and more people take inspiration from this and take a step forward to bring about changes around them!

More than this becoming only a popular issue, I hope more and more people take inspiration from this and take a step forward to bring about changes around them!
Ya. Only if this news reaches every knook and corner of our country, many people will be inspirated and if those people join their hands, revolution can be made in whole country.

Read the full story her

Personal and social transformation go hand in hand. Gandhiji’s saying, :” you be the change you wish to see in the world”, has all time relevance.
What Popat Pawar has done In this direction is laudable. I revere such personalities
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Read the full story her

What a lovely article !It is heartening to know that there are such people as Pawar in our country who are able to bring in positive changes.Once there is vision and determination and more than anything the right self less attitude, one can achieve a lot ! Thanks a lot Kalyani for sharing this ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
When everybody works together, the progress is quick and definate. When one or few people work, progress is very slow and may be definate. When nobody works and think negatively, there is neither progress nor development.
Government will provide us if we urge and work hard with strong will power. If we keep thinking negatively against government and other bodies and do nothing, we finally get nothing.
When everybody works together, the progress is quick and definate. When one or few people work, progress is very slow and may be definate. When nobody works and think negatively, there is neither progress nor development.
Government will provide us if we urge and work hard with strong will power. If we keep thinking negatively against government and other bodies and do nothing, we finally get nothing.

If everyone thinks that he/ she is the one who is supposed to bring a change, then obviously many people will work for chnage.

If everyone thinks that he/ she is the one who is supposed to bring a change, then obviously many people will work for chnage.

I agree, It is better to think less and act more, when you want to do something do so instead of looking for accolades and praise from anyone...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.