Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When everybody works together, the progress is quick and definate. When one or few people work, progress is very slow and may be definate. When nobody works and think negatively, there is neither progress nor development.
Government will provide us if we urge and work hard with strong will power. If we keep thinking negatively against government and other bodies and do nothing, we finally get nothing.

If everyone thinks that he/ she is the one who is supposed to bring a change, then obviously many people will work for chnage.

I agree, It is better to think less and act more, when you want to do something do so instead of looking for accolades and praise from anyone...

Ya true !! I would also add on "Never look for opportunity. Create opportunity"
When everybody works together, the progress is quick and definate. When one or few people work, progress is very slow and may be definate. When nobody works and think negatively, there is neither progress nor development.
Government will provide us if we urge and work hard with strong will power. If we keep thinking negatively against government and other bodies and do nothing, we finally get nothing.

True! Instead of just sitting and putting the blame on government, system etc. if everyone started doing even a little bit, say even 2% of what Mr. Pawar did, then the world would be a much more better place than it is now.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.