Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
IPL inauguration ceremony is going to held in our city ie In Kolkata. We are waiting to see a Shahruk Dhamaka.

I don't think there is anything like dhamaka or something like that. People are, if anything, interested in the matches, as far as I think. As for me, I no longer adore SRK now. So, I am not excited about the opening ceremony.

Jennifer Lopez was also invited for the opening ceremony for huge amounts of fees, but since she demanded equally whopping fees for her dance troupe also, her performance was canceled! Much as I like JLo, the timing is not right and hence I am glad, her performance is canceled!

The kind of money that is splashed around makes your blood boil especially wen you think how the poorer section of the people suffer.There has to be fairness somewhere, but no one really cares as long as they are in their comfort zone !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

IPL inauguration ceremony is going to held in our city ie In Kolkata. We are waiting to see a Shahruk Dhamaka.

I don't think there is anything like dhamaka or something like that. People are, if anything, interested in the matches, as far as I think. As for me, I no longer adore SRK now. So, I am not excited about the opening ceremony.

Jennifer Lopez was also invited for the opening ceremony for huge amounts of fees, but since she demanded equally whopping fees for her dance troupe also, her performance was canceled! Much as I like JLo, the timing is not right and hence I am glad, her performance is canceled!

The kind of money that is splashed around makes your blood boil especially wen you think how the poorer section of the people suffer.There has to be fairness somewhere, but no one really cares as long as they are in their comfort zone !

The priorities of this country are just not set into the correct order!! That is a big problem with these politicians. Greed, Money, entertainment takes precedence over everything else ! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I had written an article about this. So, I am aware of the details. By the way, I am neutral about this as I am not really into too much of these singers going worldwide to perform.

There is actually no harm in any singers or performers traveling around the world, the issue is not this, but the issue is that when the priority should be about providing livelihood to the drought-stricken and making available water to them and their livestock, the money could be better put to use for this purpose instead of giving it to performers for an hour or two of entertainment. The farmers till their lands for the entire year and their livestock help them in that, we get food and milk because they pour their sweat and blood in their land and leaving them in such peril is only an indication of doom for everyone in near future!

I am watching a news bit about how famine-stricken citizens in Latur district have now resorted to entering stationery trains in order to bring water for their drinking and cooking purposes, they have to draw water from train lavatories while on the other side thousands of litres of water are wasted on upkeep of cricket pitches in various stadiums in Maharashtra and rest of the country!!!

What is happening to our country??? Should the citizens die from extreme thirst while some super rich get to satiate their hunger for entertainment in such inhuman manner by wasting water that sustains life! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Time to die from shame!!!

True !! This just proves the selfish attitude of the people. Politicians and others involved in it just wants to add on to their already filled pockets with money. They never care for the people. I am sure, time will come when they need care from the common public. That is the time they would realize all this when they dont get the care from the people.
I am watching a news bit about how famine-stricken citizens in Latur district have now resorted to entering stationery trains in order to bring water for their drinking and cooking purposes, they have to draw water from train lavatories while on the other side thousands of litres of water are wasted on upkeep of cricket pitches in various stadiums in Maharashtra and rest of the country!!!

What is happening to our country??? Should the citizens die from extreme thirst while some super rich get to satiate their hunger for entertainment in such inhuman manner by wasting water that sustains life! :blink: :blink: :blink:

We all are living in the country of cricket religion. Every will die for cricket with out water. All must think of this ones. Is it neccessary IPL matches. With this water many will have water.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

We all are living in the country of cricket religion. Every will die for cricket with out water. All must think of this ones. Is it neccessary IPL matches. With this water many will have water.

The mistakes lies in the people to. People are not united together. I remember the saying "Unity is strength". This is not seen in public. One portion of suffer from drought while the others enjoy watching IPL matches and fill others' pocket. If at all, all the people are united and none goes to watch IPL matches, then comes the solution for this.

The mistakes lies in the people to. People are not united together. I remember the saying "Unity is strength". This is not seen in public. One portion of suffer from drought while the others enjoy watching IPL matches and fill others' pocket. If at all, all the people are united and none goes to watch IPL matches, then comes the solution for this.

That too is a big problem in our country. I recently read some statistics that have revealed that there are 15% people who are the richest and they are getting even more richer every day. while the percentage of the poorest is 85% and they are becoming more and more poorer! So the 15% do not bother about the rest and they will never join in any kind of protests or such and since money plays a powerful role, without these super rich to support any movement, all efforts are futile.

That too is a big problem in our country. I recently read some statistics that have revealed that there are 15% people who are the richest and they are getting even more richer every day. while the percentage of the poorest is 85% and they are becoming more and more poorer! So the 15% do not bother about the rest and they will never join in any kind of protests or such and since money plays a powerful role, without these super rich to support any movement, all efforts are futile.

True! Every day rich get richer and poor get poorer. Something has to be done to address this issue.

Yes this is true in our world Rich becomes richer and poor becomes more poorer. As they will take money from poor and make them rich.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

In that case, in this biggest democarcy in the world, the 15% looks like a majority as opposed to the 85% of minority.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.