Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In that case, in this biggest democarcy in the world, the 15% looks like a majority as opposed to the 85% of minority.

Ya! But only those 15% of people own the authorities and rule remaining 85% of the people.

In that case, in this biggest democarcy in the world, the 15% looks like a majority as opposed to the 85% of minority.

Ya! But only those 15% of people own the authorities and rule remaining 85% of the people.

They are the rulers of the remaining 85% people. They can do anything with this people.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

True ! Otherwise why would government divert precious water to big corporate industries instead of giving it to poor farmers who feed the entire country!! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

True ! Otherwise why would government divert precious water to big corporate industries instead of giving it to poor farmers who feed the entire country!! :blink:

Time will come when there are no more persons to cultivate food. At that point of time, these people would realize the difficulties of these poor people.

Time will come when there are no more persons to cultivate food. At that point of time, these people would realize the difficulties of these poor people.

I doubt that because the super rich buy their food from swanky malls that are stocked with exports from other countries!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am watching a news bit about how famine-stricken citizens in Latur district have now resorted to entering stationery trains in order to bring water for their drinking and cooking purposes, they have to draw water from train lavatories while on the other side thousands of litres of water are wasted on upkeep of cricket pitches in various stadiums in Maharashtra and rest of the country!!!

What is happening to our country??? Should the citizens die from extreme thirst while some super rich get to satiate their hunger for entertainment in such inhuman manner by wasting water that sustains life! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Time to die from shame!!!

True !! This just proves the selfish attitude of the people. Politicians and others involved in it just wants to add on to their already filled pockets with money. They never care for the people. I am sure, time will come when they need care from the common public. That is the time they would realize all this when they dont get the care from the people.

Yes, it is just another way to fill their over-flowing pockets. After all, a league like the IPL is in millions and billions and who would wish to stop it?

Yes as the government wont think about the farmers. They are also giving the current to the farmers. In future cricketers will feed food grains for the government.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes i agree.In India many people are selfish.At the same time we should not mingle cricket, a game with other things..Government and each and every citizen has a role to improve our economic standard which in turn reduces such famines etc., and also we have to conduct such games and tournaments for the well being of our country specially our sportsmen.Country's growth should be put on all sides.
Yes i agree.In India many people are selfish.At the same time we should not mingle cricket, a game with other things..Government and each and every citizen has a role to improve our economic standard which in turn reduces such famines etc., and also we have to conduct such games and tournaments for the well being of our country specially our sportsmen.Country's growth should be put on all sides.

I agree. Politicians usually fan public sentiments on emotive issues. Cricket need not be mixed up with other activities. We need take all things in proper perspective with a sense of proportion.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Who doesn't know what you are saying? Everyone is aware of each one's responsibility. But I guess, the laws are always for the others, isn't it?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.