When elections approach, cowards arise to disrupt peace and democracy. It seems like such acts never ends. Our reaction makes the difference to such a move that has claimed innocent lives.

Leo

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When elections approach, cowards arise to disrupt peace and democracy. It seems like such acts never ends. Our reaction makes the difference to such a move that has claimed innocent lives.

Any act of terrorism should be condemned and the justice department and the concerned authorities take firm action with the culprits.It is precisely because our laws are lax that we have so many incidents of them in our country unlike other western countries ...In America the recent Boston blast is happening after a gap of 12 years , whereas in Bangalore aloe there has been a terror attack every 3 years !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

So long as we have cowards in our government such cowardly acts of terrorism against innocent victims will keep happening. In spite of bomb blast cases every now and then, the security agencies and police organisations still do not have any special powers, resources or even proper arms, bulletproof jackets etc. They are equipped with ancient weapons, there is still no major efforts to train them on using technology for surveillance and intelligence gathering and so on. Such incidents will keep happening until the picture changes.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes this is right, actually they want to disturb the communal harmony. But this is a shameless job and can not disturb our integrity.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I read it and also read comments of congress leader. Leaders always like to associate all these with election.
At this time not only terrorists but also local politicians will create nonsense towards people.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.