Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is fallacious to say that our leadership lacks courage or is timid. There are some elements in our countries like ther counterparts elsewhere, who always work for frenzy and bellicosity. It is okay to be prepared for defence but no use in using threatening language and creating war hysteria.

I am agree with you. War is not a solution to any problem. In present it is very hard for any country to win in war. But India is not preparing properly for defence.

India with its present political scenario would never win a war in battle field or diplomatic table. They are a lost case when it comes to protecting our rights any where.

Earlier India won in battle field but always lost on diplomatic table. India return back to Pakistan which India occupied in 1971 wars but some are of Jammu (Chamb) is still in possession of Pakistan.
Right Path in the sense,if we oppose China in our borders then there might be war.Since we lack in forces when compared to China.So,i think we should increase our forces and weapons first. Please visit : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China%E2%80%93India_relations
http://youthtimes.in/comparison-of-military-power-of-india-and-china/

The best strategy is to work for peace and settlement and also increase military power. But increasing military power involves spending less on luxuries that many will not agree.

Personally , I too feel that one shouldnt spend unecessarily on defence budget, instead concentrate on strengthening , training and instiling confidence in our defense forces by looking after them well and providing for their families...They are doing a great job out there unlike our netas who get all the benefits and Z plus security !

I agree that most of our resources should be concentrated on strengthening our armed forces and special attention should be given to their personal welfare and of their families,. Yet, we cannot remain lax about national security and not have provision for enough defense budget when we are surrounded by hostile countries on all sides. We cannot even trust a tiny nation like Nepal or Bangladesh to support us when need arises. Sri lanka, we can very well forget their support as the deeds of our 'shanti sena' can never be forgotten by them in a hurry. Pakistan is our sworn enemy right from the beginning and no matter how many peace talks are held, we cannot expect the situation to change in the near future. China is a cause for concern as has been proved time and again. Also, we should not remain blind to the fact that they have designs on building three major dams on the River Brahmaputra, imagine once they are brought into reality, what will happen to the economics of our country? Even poor farmers from Malaysia and Thailand stand to suffer. So it is very crucial that we remain on our toes where China is concerned!

One more issue is that our army is employed for internal purposes also. This diverts army from defence of borders. There is need to avoid using army for internal disturbance so that there could be better preparedness for defence of national borders.

The instances of Army being used for internal purposes are less. There is no harm if the army is deployed in peace times. Moreover, entire army is not assigned the job of guarding the border. The forces of southern command or any other forces which are not directly linked with border duties can be deployed for internal disturbances.
Right Path in the sense,if we oppose China in our borders then there might be war.Since we lack in forces when compared to China.So,i think we should increase our forces and weapons first. Please visit : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China%E2%80%93India_relations

The best strategy is to work for peace and settlement and also increase military power. But increasing military power involves spending less on luxuries that many will not agree.

Personally , I too feel that one shouldnt spend unecessarily on defence budget, instead concentrate on strengthening , training and instiling confidence in our defense forces by looking after them well and providing for their families...They are doing a great job out there unlike our netas who get all the benefits and Z plus security !

I agree that most of our resources should be concentrated on strengthening our armed forces and special attention should be given to their personal welfare and of their families,. Yet, we cannot remain lax about national security and not have provision for enough defense budget when we are surrounded by hostile countries on all sides. We cannot even trust a tiny nation like Nepal or Bangladesh to support us when need arises. Sri lanka, we can very well forget their support as the deeds of our 'shanti sena' can never be forgotten by them in a hurry. Pakistan is our sworn enemy right from the beginning and no matter how many peace talks are held, we cannot expect the situation to change in the near future. China is a cause for concern as has been proved time and again. Also, we should not remain blind to the fact that they have designs on building three major dams on the River Brahmaputra, imagine once they are brought into reality, what will happen to the economics of our country? Even poor farmers from Malaysia and Thailand stand to suffer. So it is very crucial that we remain on our toes where China is concerned!

One more issue is that our army is employed for internal purposes also. This diverts army from defence of borders. There is need to avoid using army for internal disturbance so that there could be better preparedness for defence of national borders.

The instances of Army being used for internal purposes are less. There is no harm if the army is deployed in peace times. Moreover, entire army is not assigned the job of guarding the border. The forces of southern command or any other forces which are not directly linked with border duties can be deployed for internal disturbances.

I think army is deployed to fight warring mobs in every country, there is nothing wrong using a strong force when they are not needed on war front.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think army is deployed to fight warring mobs in every country, there is nothing wrong using a strong force when they are not needed on war front.

There is a provision for the states for asking for extra forces to maintain law and order. The requisition for forces need not be always from the regular army. There are Para military forces that will serve the purpose. Right now in AP there is one lakh strong Para military force to maintain law and order during Panchayat elections.
Yesterday according to media reports there was another problem with Chinese troops making fresh entry yet again and apparently ordering the Indian troops to go back to their part...They are all the time at it , but thankfully our border forces are watching and protecting all the time ...

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/chinese-troops-make-fresh-incursion-bid-into-india/1146698/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yesterday according to media reports there was another problem with Chinese troops making fresh entry yet again and apparently ordering the Indian troops to go back to their part...They are all the time at it , but thankfully our border forces are watching and protecting all the time ...

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/chinese-troops-make-fresh-incursion-bid-into-india/1146698/

The valiant and vigilant Indian forces forced the Chinese forces back.Bravo Bharat
China ia always a big threat to India. Nowadays, China has a good relationship with Sri Lanka which is a thing to worry for India.
China is always a big threat to India. Nowadays, China has a good relationship with Sri Lanka which is a thing to worry for India.

Yes,China is developing a rapport with Sri Lanka.I think ,this worries will reflect to India after few years.Since Chinese troops entered two times in our border.This raises a question that if China declares war against us, Will Indian army face them at borders?
China ia always a big threat to India. Nowadays, China has a good relationship with Sri Lanka which is a thing to worry for India.

That’s the strategy of China. It plans to build bases around India, so that it would be easier for it to launch a naval attack from Sri Lanka.

That’s the strategy of China. It plans to build bases around India, so that it would be easier for it to launch a naval attack from Sri Lanka.

We cannot compel China to desist from building their strength. We need to build our own strength and sharpen our diplomacy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.