Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
China ia always a big threat to India. Nowadays, China has a good relationship with Sri Lanka which is a thing to worry for India.

That’s the strategy of China. It plans to build bases around India, so that it would be easier for it to launch a naval attack from Sri Lanka.

We cannot compel China to desist from building their strength. We need to build our own strength and sharpen our diplomacy.

In a sense you are right! We must focus and build on our strengths and stand to be reckoned as such by the world but unfortunately we just react to others' actions instead of taking actions ourselves!!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
China already know that they are having an upper- hand advantage of being a powerful country in terms of everything when compare to India, So they are taking advantage of us.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think India is still strong country and can fight with China but fight is harmful to all Indian and China public becasue its costly.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I think India is still strong country and can fight with China but fight is harmful to all Indian and China public becasue its costly.

May I suggest that any amount of suggestions to present Indian government will fall on deaf ears without any result. The only PM with any courage to counter such acts was Indira Gandhi. Not even Nehru had that kind of guts in him. And the present lot is perhaps the worst ever.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

May I suggest that any amount of suggestions to present Indian government will fall on deaf ears without any result. The only PM with any courage to counter such acts was Indira Gandhi. Not even Nehru had that kind of guts in him. And the present lot is perhaps the worst ever.

There is a strange line of argument advanced by a section of our people - notably by a group of aged leaders that military engagement with China would be enormously costly and disastrous for India and my simple question on this score is how do you contain an aggressive neighbor which has been constantly provocative and interpreting all our peaceful overtures as our weaknesses. Only strength and show of it at times breeds respect and restraint in the minds of aggressors. Let us not forget even a small neighbor of China, Vietnam taught a few telling lessons to China. If you grovel at the feet of a bully, he would take off his foot to crush you!!!
China ia always a big threat to India. Nowadays, China has a good relationship with Sri Lanka which is a thing to worry for India.

That’s the strategy of China. It plans to build bases around India, so that it would be easier for it to launch a naval attack from Sri Lanka.

We cannot compel China to desist from building their strength. We need to build our own strength and sharpen our diplomacy.

That perhaps the best solution for all our other problems too, if wish to excel to become a strong nation we should work toward it. Expecting someone else to change his ways to comfort us is not going to help our cause.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.