Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even through it is good for people when they need LPG in emergencies but I think this will attract the black marketing and petrol pump owners will be in profit, no one else.

No it will not attract black marketing. Gas cylinders will available at petrol pumps at market price not at subsidy prices. Now only petrol and diesel is available on petrol pumps in future one more product will available.

There is another news today that smaller cylinders will also be sold by retail outlets. Thus the black marketing by unauthorized individuals will end. This will also ensure security.

Such measures will surely reduce black marketing of gas cylinders. It will be particularly good news for those who are living temporarily on rent and cannot get a proper connection and has to depend on cylinders sold on black markets

I don;t understand how this will curb black marketting? People will be ready to pay more if they are geting the cylinders. Anyone can do that.
Even through it is good for people when they need LPG in emergencies but I think this will attract the black marketing and petrol pump owners will be in profit, no one else.

No it will not attract black marketing. Gas cylinders will available at petrol pumps at market price not at subsidy prices. Now only petrol and diesel is available on petrol pumps in future one more product will available.

There is another news today that smaller cylinders will also be sold by retail outlets. Thus the black marketing by unauthorized individuals will end. This will also ensure security.

Such measures will surely reduce black marketing of gas cylinders. It will be particularly good news for those who are living temporarily on rent and cannot get a proper connection and has to depend on cylinders sold on black markets

I don;t understand how this will curb black marketting? People will be ready to pay more if they are geting the cylinders. Anyone can do that.

Adequate supply eliminates black market. Once there was black market for Vespa scooters, Land line phones, Maruti cars, gas connections, cinema tickets. All these are now eliminated.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Government is coming up with 2,3,5,7 and 10 kg good quality cylinders available at every petrol pump at market rate, that is a good move that should eliminate black marketeers from the scene.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I don;t understand how this will curb black marketting? People will be ready to pay more if they are getting the cylinders. Anyone can do that.

At present, the black marketeers are doing great business because the demand is more and the supply outlet is less. And for those who do not have proper connections, at present black marketeers are the only option to get the gas cylinders. So what i feel is that providing more sources to get the cylinders will break the monopoly of black marketeers and thus be helpful in curbing black marketing.

@ Rakhi
Even if one has to pay Rs 800-Rs 900 to get cylinders from the petrol pump, at least it is something which is fixed for everyone. At present, the black marketeers can demand as much as Rs 1500 depending on how desperate the customer is!!
Thank you said by: suni51

Adequate supply eliminates black market. Once there was black market for Vespa scooters, Land line phones, Maruti cars, gas connections, cinema tickets. All these are now eliminated.

All what you mentioned are not importnat to life. But LPG is the need of even a poor man. I don't think comparing cars and film tickets with a gas cylinder will be just.

I don;t understand how this will curb black marketting? People will be ready to pay more if they are getting the cylinders. Anyone can do that.

At present, the black marketeers are doing great business because the demand is more and the supply outlet is less. And for those who do not have proper connections, at present black marketeers are the only option to get the gas cylinders. So what i feel is that providing more sources to get the cylinders will break the monopoly of black marketeers and thus be helpful in curbing black marketing.

@ Rakhi
Even if one has to pay Rs 800-Rs 900 to get cylinders from the petrol pump, at least it is something which is fixed for everyone. At present, the black marketeers can demand as much as Rs 1500 depending on how desperate the customer is!!

Thats true, it can cut down blackmarket deals to a great extent...In my city it costs Rs 1800 for a cylinder and this is being openly done with the authorities looking the other way...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All what you mentioned are not importnat to life. But LPG is the need of even a poor man. I don't think comparing cars and film tickets with a gas cylinder will be just.

The mention of Maruti car, Vespa scooter and Landline phone is just to show how black market ended in these. Similarly, adequate and easy supply of LPG will eliminate Black market as happened in other cases. There is nothing about relative significance in daily life.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The mention of Maruti car, Vespa scooter and Landline phone is just to show how black market ended in these. Similarly, adequate and easy supply of LPG will eliminate Black market as happened in other cases. There is nothing about relative significance in daily life.

Exactly, while you have enough options to choose from, the market belongs to buyer in place of sellers' market. They may even offer deals on cylinders, while the supply will be in excess.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

When it will available at normal non subsidy price than who will pay more for it. How many person are paying more for diseal and petrol at this time.
I remember my economics lecturer teaching us about commodity and price. She gave an example which I have never forgotten - When a man is very tired and is achin to have acup of coffee and there is only one cup available with 3 or 4 others all wanting the same he is ready to pay whatevr price is being demanded whtehr it is valid or not...When a second cup is offered for the same price, he will think twice and for the third cup, he would start baargaining ! It is all a matter of need ,demand and supply ! so also with LPG cylinders..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: anil
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.