Today and Tomorrow, according t the met deartment will be the hottest days ever recorded with temperatures going up almost 7 degrees in some places as compared to previous years..
Look at some of the temperatures recorded today ...
Nagpur - 48 ( +5)
Jaipur - 43 ( +2
Amritsar 47 ( +5)
Agra 45 ( + 3)
Kota 45 ( +3)
Delhi - 45 ( +2)
Bhubaneshwar - 41 ( +2)
Jammu - 45 ( +7)

What about your own cities ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here it is also 45 degree temperature in many places at Gujarat. Look like whole India is facing this heat wave.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Nagpur, Amravati and other cities in Vidarbha, Maharashtra have been mercilessly suffering temperatures between 47 and 48 for the last few days. Pune, Thankfully is at a bearable 38-40 degrees! Mumbai surprisingly is at a lower temperature at around 34-35!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Agra is obviously hot. Temperature is given in the link itself as 48 degrees. So, it is better to move in morning and evening and avoid travel between 11 A.M. to 6 P.M. as far as possible.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In kolkata, west Bengal this is too much hot with 40 degree . But it is raining also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Mangalore too has had the highest temperature recorded ever at 38 degrees and a combination of nearly 80% humidity makes it extremely unpleasant...Thankfully we have had some showers and the monsoons are expected early this year in the first week of June, so not many days of heat ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Today and Tomorrow, according t the met deartment will be the hottest days ever recorded with temperatures going up almost 7 degrees in some places as compared to previous years..
Nagpur - 48 ( +5)
Jaipur - 43 ( +2
Amritsar 47 ( +5)
Agra 45 ( + 3)
Kota 45 ( +3)
Delhi - 45 ( +2)
Bhubaneshwar - 41 ( +2)
Jammu - 45 ( +7)

You didn't write here temperature of you city Manglore. Here in my city Gangnagar, yesterday temperature in highest in Rajasthan 48.4
Nagpur - 48 ( +5)
Jaipur - 43 ( +2
Amritsar 47 ( +5)
Agra 45 ( + 3)
Kota 45 ( +3)
Delhi - 45 ( +2)
Bhubaneshwar - 41 ( +2)
Jammu - 45 ( +7)

You didn't write here temperature of you city Manglore. Here in my city Gangnagar, yesterday temperature in highest in Rajasthan 48.4

Just below your post I wrote about my own city Mangalore where the temperature was 38 degrees, of course not comparable to the northern cities ...I hear that Rajasthan is having some of the highest temperatures this year like many other parts of India !

Nagpur - 48 ( +5)
Jaipur - 43 ( +2
Amritsar 47 ( +5)
Agra 45 ( + 3)
Kota 45 ( +3)
Delhi - 45 ( +2)
Bhubaneshwar - 41 ( +2)
Jammu - 45 ( +7)

Thank God. It is only 37 degrees here at Tamilnadu. Very less compared to the northern states.
I live in Ahmednagar. By chance I happened to check the temp. for today and they were hoverring between 42 and 43 degrees. But Nagpur? Oh God, that's too tough with 48
Normally southern states do not have very high tempertures although Northern parts of Karnataka does see temperatures going up to 42 -43 degrees...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.