With 3 Rajasthan Royals players involved in spot fixing in the current IPL6 going on, is there a possibility that more players are involved in the fixing scandal?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
With 3 Rajasthan Royals players involved in spot fixing in the current IPL6 going on, is there a possibility that more players are involved in the fixing scandal?

Unless proved otherwise, you never know. However it's a complicated matter which we should not opine unless officially announced. It could be defamatory on part of innocent ones.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Probably ! I would think that a lot more are involved , not necessarily players alone but others as well including the owners of the teams..But will it ever come out since a lot of big political and celebrity names are involved !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Aakash Agarwal
Besides players the co owner of CSK team has been invoved in IPL betting along with the Bollywood celeb Vindoo
It is very possible. We won't know until the names crop up. And don't get surprised if you hear the names that you didn't expect. Any thing's possible.
totally agredd wid u
The delhi police has said that they are investigating the role of 3 foreign players in spot fixing. So certainly more players are under the scanner of the delhi police.
Apart from foreign players many other indian players are also involved
fingers crossed
fingers crossed

Its still not come to light. Its now just a guessing game. It would be better if we could discuss this after knowing the list of involved players.
fingers crossed

There are many. 'How many?', is the question. The question will be answered by TIME only. Let the law take its own course.
The delhi police has said that they are investigating the role of 3 foreign players in spot fixing. So certainly more players are under the scanner of the delhi police.

Aaah, I didn't really know that the foreigners are involved also. The only name I heard was that of Shaun Tait. But the police said he was innocent. Are there any different players then?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.