Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The delhi police has said that they are investigating the role of 3 foreign players in spot fixing. So certainly more players are under the scanner of the delhi police.

Aaah, I didn't really know that the foreigners are involved also. The only name I heard was that of Shaun Tait. But the police said he was innocent. Are there any different players then?

Time and media can only answer the question...but nothing is impossible so may be more names comes out it or no one more may be involved.....Sab paise ki may hai.... ;)
Is shaun tait really involved in it?
The delhi police has said that they are investigating the role of 3 foreign players in spot fixing. So certainly more players are under the scanner of the delhi police.

Aaah, I didn't really know that the foreigners are involved also. The only name I heard was that of Shaun Tait. But the police said he was innocent. Are there any different players then?

No one knows it exactly. They say Azhar mahmood is involved in it. Nothing is sure unless proved otherwise.
Until some are caught till then can not say but i think many players including foreigners are involved.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
These three players are the part of a big racket. Definitely there are more players and individuals associated with fixing, but their names are still to be uncovered. :(

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Three days back some news went around that gayle was also involved in spot fixing .Is it true?
Three days back some news went around that gayle was also involved in spot fixing .Is it true?

You cant be sure unless it is proved.
Thank you said by: V.R.JOTHIBASSU
In that sense even sreesanth is innocent .only the investigations are going on nobody is convicted so far.
In that sense even sreesanth is innocent .only the investigations are going on nobody is convicted so far.

He has already apologized to the police for what he has done.
But in the court he said that he didn't do any fixing and the trial is still going on
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.