Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now two co owners are found guilty too....what a player can do if the owner are involved.... :evil:

Players themselves are corrupt. The fact that they are sticking to the teams owned by corrupt owners, proves players are equally corrupt.

How else do you think they pay to such mediocre and non performing/aged payers in crores. they have their plans well worked out beforehand. They are out there to earn and not to entertain you for nothing.

Hehehe.. Suny but sportsperson are in the sports to earn only its their profession they are not just there for entertain us. :woohoo: Of course to earn like how Sreesanth earn is against law. :evil:

I am talking about businessmen and film stars etc who are seeing business opportunities in sports without keeping games' ethics. For them money is every thing and they are not bothered about others including players.

Greed lures all be it a business man or a film personality.
Now two co owners are found guilty too....what a player can do if the owner are involved.... :evil:

Players themselves are corrupt. The fact that they are sticking to the teams owned by corrupt owners, proves players are equally corrupt.

How else do you think they pay to such mediocre and non performing/aged payers in crores. they have their plans well worked out beforehand. They are out there to earn and not to entertain you for nothing.

Hehehe.. Suny but sportsperson are in the sports to earn only its their profession they are not just there for entertain us. :woohoo: Of course to earn like how Sreesanth earn is against law. :evil:

I am talking about businessmen and film stars etc who are seeing business opportunities in sports without keeping games' ethics. For them money is every thing and they are not bothered about others including players.

Greed lures all be it a business man or a film personality.

And they forget sportsmanship.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes that's the problem as more people are geting involved specially in cricket matches and they have made it a bussiness to earn money which ultimately has effected the sports as players now play for money only they know that they have to earn more money in their short carreer so they involve themselves in fixing.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.