Does Mumbai Indians was capable of lifting the trophy of IPL6?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Does Mumbai Indians was capable of lifting the trophy of IPL6?

Yes of course. It was much a balanced side with good batting, strong bowling attack. It does deserve to lift the trophy.
MI played well and above all, its a befitting farewell to Sachin
MI played well and above all, its a befitting farewell to Sachin

True!! Sachin has announced that it was his last IPL. Another feather to his crown.
Mumbai deserved it but feels bad for dhoni first the fixing scandal and then the defeat .Tough week for him.
I guess you are a tad late in asking the question. It would have been better if you asked that before the result. But yes, they were certainly deserving to win the title.
its obvious as they have played really well so the best team has won the match....
They lifted the trophy because they outplayed CSK in the final. They played better than CSK on the day. No surprise that they lifted the trophy! They deserve it :)

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
yaa same here..
mumbai was better yesterday
Congratulation to Mumbai Team and Sachin and he endede his IPL tour with a good memory.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Congratulation to Mumbai Team and Sachin and he endede his IPL tour with a good memory.

I agree iwth you. If that was the indeed reitrement for Sachin, that was on a great note. I guess, he will bid adieu to international cricket as well.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.