Should betting be legalised in India?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

My opinion is not to be legalized.
I am also totally against it. Betting should not be legalized in India :S

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
For me it should be legalized since the rotation of black money can be prevented.
Thank you said by: Aakash Agarwal
i totally agree with the point that it should be made official
Thank you said by: V.R.JOTHIBASSU

It is not possible to stop in completly. In this situation it is better to legalised it in India. In this way government can control it.
For me it should be legalized since the rotation of black money can be prevented.

Nothing works if the implementation of law fails. We have lot of laws foe curbing black money. Are you sure they are working?
We can't curb it completely but we can minimize it.

Nothing works if the implementation of law fails. We have lot of laws foe curbing black money. Are you sure they are working?

If black money cannot be curtailed by one means, attempt to be taken to curtail by some other means. Enforcing this can very well be an attempt as JOTHIBASSU has mentioned.
Thank you said by: V.R.JOTHIBASSU
If we don't legalise betting then the same thing was going to happen next year and the same question on whether to legalise betting or not will be debated in 2014 also.
betting legalisation shoulb be implemntd
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.