In a visit to a High School a sandwitch was thrown at the Australian Prime Minister
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In a visit to a High School a sandwitch was thrown at the Australian Prime Minister

I think it was thrown at Prime minister of India.
no.. to Australian PM
Well, doesn't that show the culture. Here in India there is the footware culture and Down Under it's sandwitch...But that was really sad and inappropriate.

Why, what’s the reason? You should have given more details.

Why, what’s the reason? You should have given more details.

Thanks God they through sandwitch not foot wear.
Well, doesn't that show the culture. Here in India there is the footware culture and Down Under it's sandwitch...But that was really sad and inappropriate.

Hehehe....well said here in India there is footware culture.....I know its inappropriate but common peoples have nothing in their hand so they show their anger like this....I guess.... ;)
Footwear culture is not restricted to India alone. Once senior Bush was honored with a boot by a journalist in America.

Shoe is popular allover the world. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Well these kind of things happens frequently in countries. Even recently a singh has thrown a foot wear on our Prime Minister Manmohan singh

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Well these kind of things happens frequently in countries. Even recently a singh has thrown a foot wear on our Prime Minister Manmohan singh

Shoe has been acclaimed and acknowledged as the best tool to show one's resentment. It has no rivals.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.