Lal Krishna Advani is undoubtedly a leader or repute, integrity and brilliance. He began his career as a film critic. Just a few days back, he wrote in his blog a critical appreciation of the movie Vishwa Ropam by Kamal Hassan. Many tried to read political meaning in his article although this was purely artistic.

Now Lal Krishna Adwani has retired from all executive posts in BJP. Let us hope that he will benefit the nation with his talent in writing and movies. His views on all matters- politics, art, religion, international affairs are original and unique. He came to lime light when he described Jinnah as secular.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/lk-advani-upset-not-just-with-rajnath-but-two-rss-pointspersons-too/397838-37-64.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lal Krishna Advani is undoubtedly a leader or repute, integrity and brilliance. He began his career as a film critic. Just a few days back, he wrote in his blog a critical appreciation of the movie Vishwa Ropam by Kamal Hassan. Many tried to read political meaning in his article although this was purely artistic.

Now Lal Krishna Adwani has retired from all executive posts in BJP. Let us hope that he will benefit the nation with his talent in writing and movies. His views on all matters- politics, art, religion, international affairs are original and unique. He came to lime light when he described Jinnah as secular.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/lk-advani-upset-not-just-with-rajnath-but-two-rss-pointspersons-too/397838-37-64.html

In his resignation letter, Advani mentioned that he could not assimilate the fact that some members in the party are carrying 'Personal' agendas. It is an unmistakable pointer towards Modi factor among other reasons.

In his resignation letter, Advani mentioned that he could not assimilate the fact that some members in the party are carrying 'Personal' agendas. It is an unmistakable pointer towards Modi factor among other reasons.

Yes. That is correct. But if the party wants change, nobody can help. Adwani is very talented, learned and useful to nation in various ways. I wish him good health and hope he will stick to his free and unique way of thinking. I am deeply impressed with his conviction on what he views correct. when people criticized him for characterizing Zinnah as secular, many could not digest. I also could not. But still I compliment him for freely expressing his views irrespective of what others might say.

Yes. That is correct. But if the party wants change, nobody can help. Adwani is very talented, learned and useful to nation in various ways. I wish him good health and hope he will stick to his free and unique way of thinking. I am deeply impressed with his conviction on what he views correct. when people criticized him for characterizing Zinnah as secular, many could not digest. I also could not. But still I compliment him for freely expressing his views irrespective of what others might say.

True. He's known for his frank and forth right talk. He's unhesitating in expressing his mind.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

True. He's known for his frank and forth right talk. He's unhesitating in expressing his mind.

Yes when some one talks about or in favor of Hindus, he is considered non-secular and people talking in favor of a particular sect are real secular. I wish vote bank policies were kept aside while evaluating a person and his abilities. No one seems to care about nation but parties.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes when some one talks about or in favor of Hindus, he is considered non-secular and people talking in favor of a particular sect are real secular. I wish vote bank policies were kept aside while evaluating a person and his abilities. No one seems to care about nation but parties.

The dictionary meaning of 'secular' means irreligious. Jinnah never offered namaz or prayers and did not even know the rituals. It is in this sense only that he may be called a secular person. Also, he wanted Pakistan to function as secular state. It is on this basis that L.K. Adwani considered Jinnah as secular. Moreover, he had gone to visit Jinnah's grave and so he would say something formally in his praise. Others read too much in formal speech of Adwani on that occasion. However, Jinnah was definitely not secular as believed in two nation theory on basis of which Pakistan was formed. But Adwani must be praised for his free thinking and expression.

Yes I have read about him in todays newspaper he has resigned from all his duties in BJP...but resignation is not accepted by the party BJP...

The dictionary meaning of 'secular' means irreligious. Jinnah never offered namaz or prayers and did not even know the rituals. It is in this sense only that he may be called a secular person. Also, he wanted Pakistan to function as secular state. It is on this basis that L.K. Adwani considered Jinnah as secular. Moreover, he had gone to visit Jinnah's grave and so he would say something formally in his praise. Others read too much in formal speech of Adwani on that occasion. However, Jinnah was definitely not secular as believed in two nation theory on basis of which Pakistan was formed. But Adwani must be praised for his free thinking and expression.

I did not have Jinnah in my mind at that particular point but some one else. Jinnah and Nehru were probably the biggest secular we ever had. By the way, the country was divided on basis of religion only and these two played major roles in that. Cheers. Both were ambitious and achieved what they had in their minds.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

L K advani has taken back his resignation....he is back in party.........

@ Rambabu, I am guessing that your comment was about Advani and not Jinnah....Jinnah was as secular as any person could be under those circumstances I guess, I found an article which throws some light on what Jinnah wanted with Pakistan and what has become of it...http://tribune.com.pk/story/135012/was-jinnah-secular/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@ Rambabu, I am guessing that your comment was about Advani and not Jinnah....Jinnah was as secular as any person could be under those circumstances I guess, I found an article which throws some light on what Jinnah wanted with Pakistan and what has become of it...http://tribune.com.pk/story/135012/was-jinnah-secular/

Yes... I was referring Advani.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.