Nawaz shariefs aidesays that Dawood was in Pakistan , but they could not allow a gangster like him to operate from Pakistan , so he has been chased out claims Pakistan now, can we believe them ? They have all this while claimed that Dawood has never been in Pakistan and now this...
By the way what about all the terror outfits operating from there ? I guess that is Ok as far as Pakistan is concerned ..

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/dawood-has-been-chased-out-of-pakistan-shahryar-khan/413117-2.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As if we did not know it! Our government knew it all along and never in a position to take any firm action to bring. And we still thought to have good relations with Pakistan at the cost of self respect. What kind of relations are we expecting with them, we should snap ties to start with before dealing with Pakistan as a country with self respect would have done in such cases.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
As if we did not know it! Our government knew it all along and never in a position to take any firm action to bring. And we still thought to have good relations with Pakistan at the cost of self respect. What kind of relations are we expecting with them, we should snap ties to start with before dealing with Pakistan as a country with self respect would have done in such cases.

Apparently ,Shreyer Khan who is the personal aide looking after relations with India is a cousin of Pataudi and has had good relationship with India. He was living in India and has been specificlly brought along by Nawaz Sharief to better relationships with India. It is Nawaz sharief who has asked Dawood to leave and now they admit he was all long living in Pakistan at Karachi. I feel that if they do the same with other terrorists, it would go a long way in building trust and good faith between the two countries which is very essential and important in the long run, otherwise we keep sacrificing innocent people on both sides..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My thumb rule is wherever the word "Pak " stands as a prefix or suffix not to believe, even if it chants scriptures. I hail the opposition party's insistence on unanimous decision "No more talks with Pakistan". Lal Bahadur Shastri chased Pakistani army until the outskirts of Lahore in 1971 war. That's the only language Pak understands. By the by Bikram Singh, army chief admonished Indian army and other chiefs located there for seeing the fun when Pak entered the Indian territory and killed 5 of the Indian Jawans. And yester day the news says that the 26/ 11 mastermind led the Eid prayers. Let Pakistan clear those terrorists and other camps first. Only then I believe them
I agree that Pakistan can never be trusted .In fact, even this ststement comiung from them should be taken with a pinch of salt, since just talking does not help unless accompanied with action and also making efforts to see that the terrorists living there are handed over to India since most of them are wanted men here...

We cannot believe any country- particularly Pakistan where our interest is involved. We must strengthen our own intelligence and always counter check from other sources any relevant fact affecting us.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We cannot believe any country- particularly Pakistan where our interest is involved. We must strengthen our own intelligence and always counter check from other sources any relevant fact affecting us.

Pakistan is important for us as it's our neighbour. Our country's peaceful existence depends on our neighbour's peace in their country. In addition to this, there's no love lost between our us and Pak. Before believing them there is a lot to be done from that side in order to win our confidence.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Pakistan is not an honest country. Today Pakistan PM admits that Dawood is in Pakistan he may be denied it after some time. Everyone knows than Dawood is in Pakistan and he is operation his all illegal deeds from Pakistan. India never bring him back to India because Indian politicians have not will power. If he will come back to India it may possible that any political party offer him ticket of MLA or MP.
Pakistan came into existence on just one basis- Hatred. How can they leave it out and leave their main point that keeps their people together. You can blast my point but cannot hide reality. We are 'Even' on this score. Let's face the naked truth without hesitation.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Pakistan came into existence on just one basis- Hatred. How can they leave it out and leave their main point that keeps their people together. You can blast my point but cannot hide reality. We are 'Even' on this score. Let's face the naked truth without hesitation.

No, I won't blast out your point. What you said is an undeniable truth.

Pakistan is not an honest country. Today Pakistan PM admits that Dawood is in Pakistan he may be denied it after some time. Everyone knows than Dawood is in Pakistan and he is operation his all illegal deeds from Pakistan. India never bring him back to India because Indian politicians have not will power. If he will come back to India it may possible that any political party offer him ticket of MLA or MP.

Pakistan PM never agreed to anything, he is too smart for that.In fact Dawood found assylum there during Nawaz Shariefs tenure, so I doubt if we can expect anything much from him now. It is his aide who has made this disclosure and now of course he is taking back his words...Once the terror groups find assylum in Pakistan, thats it - they keep operating form there, also bombing and killing a few pakistanis in tthe bargain which the leaders dont seem to mind ! I find the whole country and its leadership and everything about it weird!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.