Norway PM Jens Stoltenberg spent an afternoon driving taxi so that he could get to know what people feel about him and his administration, something that our ancient Kings used to do!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23655675

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
lol...He will ask Madamji for the permission and she will say no!

Then she will send her son to go in Mercedex Benz to roam around the city and it will cost whopping 8 crores ruppes for that kind of arrangements

Bah, this is where we stand!

Swetha Shenoy
It will suffice if simply streamlines the bureaucracy, intelligence agencies and police. He need not move from PMO.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

lol...He will ask Madamji for the permission and she will say no!

Then she will send her son to go in Mercedex Benz to roam around the city and it will cost whopping 8 crores ruppes for that kind of arrangements

Bah, this is where we stand!

Ha ha h! Yeah to Mannu, madam will say no, but she will send her precious little son in a Mumbai taxi or a Delhi taxi or somewhere such place around for half a day and will publicize the news channels for a whole month!! :evil:

Norway PM Jens Stoltenberg spent an afternoon driving taxi so that he could get to know what people feel about him and his administration, something that our ancient Kings used to do!

Manmohan Singh anyway is out of question, even an area MLA will not do it.They believe in pomp and show ...I remember John Majors PM of Uk carrying his and familys bags and putting them into their family car which they used for all their private outings. The official car was left back at 10 downing street when they went to their own house to spend Christmas ,Easter and other holidays..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Manmohan Singh anyway is out of question, even an area MLA will not do it.They believe in pomp and show ...I remember John Majors PM of Uk carrying his and familys bags and putting them into their family car which they used for all their private outings. The official car was left back at 10 downing street when they went to their own house to spend Christmas ,Easter and other holidays..

It is not just John Major, but most of all prime ministers and presidents of countries in Europe, South America etc are equally modest and never misuse what is provided to them for official purposes. But in India, you get a travel allowance and you take your entire family, extended family of your own and wife's side and take them all on a world tour. The MLAs, MPs etc accept no less than Honda City for their daily commute to their office where they do no work but while away time clashing with their counterparts from other parties! :blink:

It is not just John Major, but most of all prime ministers and presidents of countries in Europe, South America etc are equally modest and never misuse what is provided to them for official purposes. But in India, you get a travel allowance and you take your entire family, extended family of your own and wife's side and take them all on a world tour. The MLAs, MPs etc accept no less than Honda City for their daily commute to their office where they do no work but while away time clashing with their counterparts from other parties! :blink:

Very true ! This is the case in most of the developing countries in Asia. I guess it is our feudal system and culture that is to blame since the difference between the haves and have nots was clearly marked and it continues to this day . Other developed nations have done way with what stands in the path of progress but we hold on to such things with all our might !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.