Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The protesters and other law breakers do not go by law. It is for law enforcers to take appropriate action.

Generally, such incidents happen. The bad elements manage to enter the agitations to create a confusion. Law enforcers cannot isolate the offenders from a mob.

have you ever been to any place in kashmir where such incidents took place. I had been to many such places and witness it, it's a large scale mass show of unfaithful crowd. only seeing is believing, otherwise you can take it lightly.

I didn't see Kashmir. But I have seen similar agitations in the ongoing unrest due to separate statehood for Telengana.

There is difference between Telangana/ other trouble spots and Kashmir. Telangana movement has never been anti Indian. demand for a separate state within constitutional framework is not unpatriotic. But there are anti Indian, Pro Pakistan groups in the Kashmir agitation. This makes the difference.

Exactly ! when there is a demand for statehood it is just wanting to be an independant state within the country whereas the Kashmiris want to break away and want an independent country of their own, some even want to align themselves with Pakistan...Why not leave the country and go instead of making life hell for everyone around them?

Exactly!!! But they are by now used to the special treatment granted by the leaders for so long that they will never go away just like that and keep trying to break Kashmir away from the rest of the country!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The protesters and other law breakers do not go by law. It is for law enforcers to take appropriate action.

Generally, such incidents happen. The bad elements manage to enter the agitations to create a confusion. Law enforcers cannot isolate the offenders from a mob.

have you ever been to any place in kashmir where such incidents took place. I had been to many such places and witness it, it's a large scale mass show of unfaithful crowd. only seeing is believing, otherwise you can take it lightly.

I didn't see Kashmir. But I have seen similar agitations in the ongoing unrest due to separate statehood for Telengana.

There is difference between Telangana/ other trouble spots and Kashmir. Telangana movement has never been anti Indian. demand for a separate state within constitutional framework is not unpatriotic. But there are anti Indian, Pro Pakistan groups in the Kashmir agitation. This makes the difference.

True. But in Telangana issue opportunists not belonging to supporters of United AP or Telangana statehood are fanning the tempers of both the parties by indulging in unholy activities of Demolishing the statues of great people belonging to both the parties. This creates suspicion and rivalry amongst all the people. Such activities are aggravating the issue .

Telangana is our interior problem brother, while Kashmir is an altogether different issue. There we are fighting with anti national elements who do not hesitate to attack armed forces with equal or more fire power. they have full support of army and politicians of neighboring country. We are waiting for Pakistan to stop firing to commence a peaceful talk. Meanwhile they called our man in Pakistan and accused us of provocation. What a way to celebrate our independence day.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
:( At present out of 10 district of Jammu 8 is under karfew. Some person were killed in clashes with defense forces. The reason for this situation when procession were living on Eid, they raised slogan against India. peoples of another religion tryied to stop them. Is it fair for Indians to raise slogan against it and why our constitution allowed it.

These people do not think they belong to India as its citizen. The best remedy is to make them an independent country and let them have what they need. India will be much better off without valley and get rid of unnecessary expenses of billions of rupees without risking precious lives of Indian soldiers. India can spend that money on lifting lives of poor in other parts of the country. Incidentally Indian government is spending billions on subsidies in these parts to pacify them. But they will have to make a proper division of state this time, all out from Jammu region to valley before making them "independent"
Or Handle them with strong hands to make them understand that if you have to live You have to live within Indian constitution. Such acts should be considered as act against state and treated strictly, enough is enough. We cannot afford double standards anymore.

I am agree with you on some point but I am not agree with you that making independent country for some nonsense peoples. Money is not important in this matter. India is also spending enough money in north east and China is clam that it is there teritory. For it we can not quit that area. It is right that we should be make them understand that if you wants to live here than you should be obey Indian consitution or go to you god father. India should be declare it crime to raise slogan against India. People are misusing right to speak.

Don't compare Rambabu Telengana with Kashmir issue. Both are much differ.

Its not comparing Telengana agitation with Kashmir issue. I was pointing out about the "Entry of anti social elements", who have no connection with the problem to aggravate the situation.

Its not comparing Telengana agitation with Kashmir issue. I was pointing out about the "Entry of anti social elements", who have no connection with the problem to aggravate the situation.

In case of kahmiri agitations it's other way round, there are very few social elements - rest is unfaithful separatist pro-Pakistani mob V/S security forces

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Exactly ! when there is a demand for statehood it is just wanting to be an independant state within the country whereas the Kashmiris want to break away and want an independent country of their own, some even want to align themselves with Pakistan...Why not leave the country and go instead of making life hell for everyone around them?

Exactly!!! But they are by now used to the special treatment granted by the leaders for so long that they will never go away just like that and keep trying to break Kashmir away from the rest of the country!

They do it so openly, in fact even politicians like Mehbooba Mufti openly support the various so called freedom fighters/terror outfits. They never ever come up with any sympathy or show any solidarity with the rest of the country;s suffering..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

They do it so openly, in fact even politicians like Mehbooba Mufti openly support the various so called freedom fighters/terror outfits. They never ever come up with any sympathy or show any solidarity with the rest of the country;s suffering..

Until today they have never shown that kind of solidarity towards rest of India but they expect everyone else to understand them!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A real agitating group sticks to the purpose for which its agitating. They never resort to unfair means. In order to defame the agitators the anti social elements are planted by the vested interests.

Until today they have never shown that kind of solidarity towards rest of India but they expect everyone else to understand them!

It is quite annoying the way they demand and the Abdullah father son duo talk as if they own the entire Kashmir valley ! I blame the Nehru family for this.Had he had any sense he woyld have integrated it soon after independance...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.