Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The protesters and other law breakers do not go by law. It is for law enforcers to take appropriate action.

Generally, such incidents happen. The bad elements manage to enter the agitations to create a confusion. Law enforcers cannot isolate the offenders from a mob.

have you ever been to any place in kashmir where such incidents took place. I had been to many such places and witness it, it's a large scale mass show of unfaithful crowd. only seeing is believing, otherwise you can take it lightly.

I didn't see Kashmir. But I have seen similar agitations in the ongoing unrest due to separate statehood for Telengana.

There is difference between Telangana/ other trouble spots and Kashmir. Telangana movement has never been anti Indian. demand for a separate state within constitutional framework is not unpatriotic. But there are anti Indian, Pro Pakistan groups in the Kashmir agitation. This makes the difference.

Exactly ! when there is a demand for statehood it is just wanting to be an independant state within the country whereas the Kashmiris want to break away and want an independent country of their own, some even want to align themselves with Pakistan...Why not leave the country and go instead of making life hell for everyone around them?

Exactly!!! But they are by now used to the special treatment granted by the leaders for so long that they will never go away just like that and keep trying to break Kashmir away from the rest of the country!

They do it so openly, in fact even politicians like Mehbooba Mufti openly support the various so called freedom fighters/terror outfits. They never ever come up with any sympathy or show any solidarity with the rest of the country;s suffering..

Until today they have never shown that kind of solidarity towards rest of India but they expect everyone else to understand them!

It is quite annoying the way they demand and the Abdullah father son duo talk as if they own the entire Kashmir valley ! I blame the Nehru family for this.Had he had any sense he woyld have integrated it soon after independance...

I totally agree with you! In fact the conditions have more worsened because of this father-son duo, whereas the less we speak about Nehru's so-called secular and tolerance policies the better. Those policies were the ones that caused more communal divide and the congress was and is too short sighted to carry on with them after all these years!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The protesters and other law breakers do not go by law. It is for law enforcers to take appropriate action.

Yes J&K CM said that what is abnormal in raising slogans, it is happening for last 20-22 years. It is action by government.
Politicians of different parties with personal interest are behind the ugly state of affairs in almost every state, in some states it is castes & religion, language etc. In JK it's religion, they want to separate based on their religion. If a Pakistan was not enough which too was a blunder but ambitions of Nehru and Jinnah prompted Gandhi to accept this condition fanned by Brits. Now the same game is on with Abdullah family dreaming of becoming Sadar of an independent country at the cost of people of the state who will be citizen of another Afghanistan like country where terrorism will be main business.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Generally, such incidents happen. The bad elements manage to enter the agitations to create a confusion. Law enforcers cannot isolate the offenders from a mob.

have you ever been to any place in kashmir where such incidents took place. I had been to many such places and witness it, it's a large scale mass show of unfaithful crowd. only seeing is believing, otherwise you can take it lightly.

I didn't see Kashmir. But I have seen similar agitations in the ongoing unrest due to separate statehood for Telengana.

There is difference between Telangana/ other trouble spots and Kashmir. Telangana movement has never been anti Indian. demand for a separate state within constitutional framework is not unpatriotic. But there are anti Indian, Pro Pakistan groups in the Kashmir agitation. This makes the difference.

Exactly ! when there is a demand for statehood it is just wanting to be an independant state within the country whereas the Kashmiris want to break away and want an independent country of their own, some even want to align themselves with Pakistan...Why not leave the country and go instead of making life hell for everyone around them?

Exactly!!! But they are by now used to the special treatment granted by the leaders for so long that they will never go away just like that and keep trying to break Kashmir away from the rest of the country!

They do it so openly, in fact even politicians like Mehbooba Mufti openly support the various so called freedom fighters/terror outfits. They never ever come up with any sympathy or show any solidarity with the rest of the country;s suffering..

Until today they have never shown that kind of solidarity towards rest of India but they expect everyone else to understand them!

It is quite annoying the way they demand and the Abdullah father son duo talk as if they own the entire Kashmir valley ! I blame the Nehru family for this.Had he had any sense he woyld have integrated it soon after independance...

I totally agree with you! In fact the conditions have more worsened because of this father-son duo, whereas the less we speak about Nehru's so-called secular and tolerance policies the better. Those policies were the ones that caused more communal divide and the congress was and is too short sighted to carry on with them after all these years!

In fact, if the center had been a little more cautious right at the beginning in the eighties when the large scale infiltration and terrorist movement began, things would have been very different.They let the situation escalate and also gave too much leniance to the various terror groups who became stronger and deadly over the years with support from Pakistan...Now the situatiion is getting out of control and even the people of Kashmir are openly showing their support to the terrorists who pose themselves are jehadis fightlibg for a cause ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even if some kashmiris are not interested in terrorism, they are afraid of majority of local population, who think to go with pakistan will solve their all problems.

Even if some kashmiris are not interested in terrorism, they are afraid of majority of local population, who think to go with pakistan will solve their all problems.

The majority is generally silent supporter of the undesirable elements. They seek shelter of the 'peace loving' and also other support.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The majority is generally silent supporter of the undesirable elements. They seek shelter of the 'peace loving' and also other support.

True, most of kashmiri in the valley either want a separate nation or willing to go with Pakistan. They in fact are running after hopes of being part of a nation which is follower of same religion. But if it happens, it would lead to very dangerous consequences.

True, most of kashmiri in the valley either want a separate nation or willing to go with Pakistan. They in fact are running after hopes of being part of a nation which is follower of same religion. But if it happens, it would lead to very dangerous consequences.

It is right most of Kashmiries are supporters of separatist. they are eating of India and supporting Pakistan. India is giving hug amount as subsidy with out any income from J&K. Once Fhrukh Adula said, if they are in Pakistan he may be president of Pakistan. Who stop here to be president?
It is simple, the government of the day should caught those who are sloganeering against India, in India at J&K and thrown them out of India border to Pak, they are better there, or implicit charges of treason against them and put them behind the bars. : :sick:

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is simple, the government of the day should caught those who are sloganeering against India, in India at J&K and thrown them out of India border to Pak, they are better there, or implicit charges of treason against them and put them behind the bars. : :sick:

It is not possible first they are citizen of India and second thing Pakistan will never accept them. Government can do one thing that raising any slogan against India and in favor of Pakistan will be non bailable crime.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.