The congress leaders and even L K Avani was not too happy about the comments and referneces made by Modi in his speech about manmohan Singh's performance. So what would have been the right time to do so? In my opinion he has got the maximum impact by doing it today and after all thats what Congress does and is good at....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10784]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The congress leaders and even L K Avani was not too happy about the comments and referneces made by Modi in his speech about manmohan Singh's performance. So what would have been the right time to do so? In my opinion he has got the maximum impact by doing it today and after all thats what Congress does and is good at....

I may not be too happy about his other comments but here I have no complaints against him. In fact he has voiced questions which have been agitating my mind for quite some time!!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar

I may not be too happy about his other comments but here I have no complaints against him. In fact he has voiced questions which have been agitating my mind for quite some time!!![/quot

I don't see there was anything wrong with the timing with questions coming from Modi regarding PM's points of speech? What is the use if you beat the bush after the snake is gone? What have we done apart from making false promises for the Indian masses? Advani is no more a force to recon, he never was.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I may not be too happy about his other comments but here I have no complaints against him. In fact he has voiced questions which have been agitating my mind for quite some time!!![/quot

I don't see there was anything wrong with the timing with questions coming from Modi regarding PM's points of speech? What is the use if you beat the bush after the snake is gone? What have we done apart from making false promises for the Indian masses? Advani is no more a force to recon, he never was.

Is it necessary to consult a Priest and fix a Muhurat or auspicious time to point out the wrong doings of the government? I appreciate the wisdom of Narendra Modi for selecting the right time to expose the wrong doings of the government. Narendra Modi is no more Narendra Modi. He is the voice of the Nation.
The most amusing comments came from senior Congress leaders like Salman Kurshid and Digvijay Singh who wanted Modi to speak to them first.This is like in Mahabharata where the kauravas were protecting Karna knowing his weakness... I may ask from what? are they scared that Manmohan singh would make a fool of himself without Sonia and party to prompt him...They all behve like a bunch of overgrown immature children instead of responsible leaders who have had years of experience !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The most amusing comments came from senior Congress leaders like Salman Kurshid and Digvijay Singh who wanted Modi to speak to them first.This is like in Mahabharata where the kauravas were protecting Karna knowing his weakness... I may ask from what? are they scared that Manmohan singh would make a fool of himself without Sonia and party to prompt him...They all behve like a bunch of overgrown immature children instead of responsible leaders who have had years of experience !

On the same occasion a scribe posed a question before Sonia, “ Do you think Manmohan will hoist the flag next I’Day?” Sonia evaded the question and looked the other way. Perhaps she thought no amount of shielding will save this PM and her government.
Election politics should not be part of independence day celebration. Prime minister's address from Red fort is really a message to nation and the entire world. Modi's action to compare his address with PM's is utterly ridiculous and makes no sense whatsoever.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nothing wrong in it. he speaks which he wants form PM. But I think modi forgot that our PM speak which his supremo allowed him. voice is of PM but words were not.
Election politics should not be part of independence day celebration. Prime minister's address from Red fort is really a message to nation and the entire world. Modi's action to compare his address with PM's is utterly ridiculous and makes no sense whatsoever.

I beg to differ sir, Our PM speaks on 15 August only and if he speaks to public to address its problems, public needs a clear vision of government's policies and what it is doing to rectify whatever has gone wrong. If we find someone reading a written speech, without a real motive behind it but a repeat of what a PM has been saying for last decade, the questions are bound to open.
We do not have system where prime minister addresses public weekly on radio and TV keeps informed about latest developments like in other democracies. But we have a PM who addresses public only once in a year so expect lots of questions from public and opposition. We have right to know what is our government doing and my emphasis is on DOING and not thinking. They only tell us what they are going to do which in fact they never do.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I beg to differ sir, Our PM speaks on 15 August only and if he speaks to public to address its problems, public needs a clear vision of government's policies and what it is doing to rectify whatever has gone wrong. If we find someone reading a written speech, without a real motive behind it but a repeat of what a PM has been saying for last decade, the questions are bound to open.
We do not have system where prime minister addresses public weekly on radio and TV keeps informed about latest developments like in other democracies. But we have a PM who addresses public only once in a year so expect lots of questions from public and opposition. We have right to know what is our government doing and my emphasis is on DOING and not thinking. They only tell us what they are going to do which in fact they never do.

More so when the PM is a shadow being guided by forces behind him and the FM is a psuedo intelectual.The team has seen to it that the country has failed in every manner and why not Modi, everyone will definitely have a lot to say about the situation.Modi is lucky to have people listenig to him and he is making use of the opportunity to say something that is the truth about the state of affairs of this country...Manmohan Singh is too weak to be PM, it is not enough to be non corrupt,you need to have the strength of character to make the right decisions when there is need, which he has failed to do!

I completely agree with the above statement. Modi's comments may be sensible, but the timing of the statement has to be questioned. It seems that the speech was just to condemn PM on Independence Day and to overshadow PM's speech on Independence Day. This clearly shows his attitude .
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.