Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Election politics should not be part of independence day celebration. Prime minister's address from Red fort is really a message to nation and the entire world. Modi's action to compare his address with PM's is utterly ridiculous and makes no sense whatsoever.

I beg to differ sir, Our PM speaks on 15 August only and if he speaks to public to address its problems, public needs a clear vision of government's policies and what it is doing to rectify whatever has gone wrong. If we find someone reading a written speech, without a real motive behind it but a repeat of what a PM has been saying for last decade, the questions are bound to open.
We do not have system where prime minister addresses public weekly on radio and TV keeps informed about latest developments like in other democracies. But we have a PM who addresses public only once in a year so expect lots of questions from public and opposition. We have right to know what is our government doing and my emphasis is on DOING and not thinking. They only tell us what they are going to do which in fact they never do.

I agree but Modi's action is ridiculous. He had planned and said in advance that his speech will be compared with PM's. This is the theme of this thread.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Actually This time Govt need to be change and BJP is one of the choice but we can not avoid third morcha because in case of to avoid both party people will go for third front.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Actually This time Govt need to be change and BJP is one of the choice but we can not avoid third morcha because in case of to avoid both party people will go for third front.

In fact, there is a forecast that Congress and BJP both will get lesser seats and other parties will have the highest combined tally. But the thread is about PM's address and Modi's undesirable and ridiculous activities. PM's address from Red Fort is a solemn occasion and nobody's speech elsewhere can be compared. Modi is acting most irresponsibly. When the BJP leaders cannot maintain even necessary decorum, they are not suitable to replace Congress.

Actually I feel it has more to do with the two indiviuals rather than their designations....PM is afterall a peoples rep, whereas here he is not even that, since he has been elected by Sonia Gandhi...Manmohan Singh is definitely not above criticism and that when it is valid and true! It is precisely because of that, the congress party and others who feel they can curry some favor with Congress at a later date are coming out with statements like one should not criticise the PM on Independance day ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Actually I feel it has more to do with the two indiviuals rather than their designations....PM is afterall a peoples rep, whereas here he is not even that, since he has been elected by Sonia Gandhi...Manmohan Singh is definitely not above criticism and that when it is valid and true! It is precisely because of that, the congress party and others who feel they can curry some favor with Congress at a later date are coming out with statements like one should not criticise the PM on Independance day ...

Prime minister is a constitutional post and his speech on independence day is a solemn occasion. It is irrelevant to point out who selected him and how. In party based democracy, always party leadership and party parliamentarians decide and select PM. Sonia Gandhi being Congress President has definitely an important role to select P.M. and once decided, no doubt, he will get support from all party and allies members. Manmohan singh was elected not by just Sonia Gandhi but by all MPs belonging to Congress and allies. It makes no sense to repeatedly harp on the theme of his selection by sonia gandhi, which makes absolutely no sense.

Narendra Modi has definitely lowered the prestige of entire nation and also BJP by comparing his speech to that of PM at Red Fort.

Thank you said by: suni51

Prime minister is a constitutional post and his speech on independence day is a solemn occasion. It is irrelevant to point out who selected him and how. In party based democracy, always party leadership and party parliamentarians decide and select PM. Sonia Gandhi being Congress President has definitely an important role to select P.M. and once decided, no doubt, he will get support from all party and allies members. Manmohan singh was elected not by just Sonia Gandhi but by all MPs belonging to Congress and allies. It makes no sense to repeatedly harp on the theme of his selection by sonia gandhi, which makes absolutely no sense.

Narendra Modi has definitely lowered the prestige of entire nation and also BJP by comparing his speech to that of PM at Red Fort.

Narendra Modi and BJP will certainly pay for their bad conduct in coming elections. Let us take a break on this particular issue please.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Truth can be repeated any number of times ! However, going by the pulse of the public Modi's speech has been liked and accepted by the majority and the coming days will definitely show where the BJP and Modi stand...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The congress leaders and even L K Avani was not too happy about the comments and referneces made by Modi in his speech about manmohan Singh's performance. So what would have been the right time to do so? In my opinion he has got the maximum impact by doing it today and after all thats what Congress does and is good at....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10784]}

I may not be too happy about his other comments but here I have no complaints against him. In fact he has voiced questions which have been agitating my mind for quite some time!!![/quot

I don't see there was anything wrong with the timing with questions coming from Modi regarding PM's points of speech? What is the use if you beat the bush after the snake is gone? What have we done apart from making false promises for the Indian masses? Advani is no more a force to recon, he never was.

Narendra Modi and BJP will certainly pay for their bad conduct in coming elections. Let us take a break on this particular issue please....

Sudden change !!!! :huh:

Santosh ji forgot third morcha. It is desire of only Mulayam Singh. It is assured that in coming general elections SP will disapper from UP.

Santosh ji forgot third morcha. It is desire of only Mulayam Singh. It is assured that in coming general elections SP will disapper from UP.

There is also Mayawati who is another one who is bent on becoming a PM by hook or crook... From Nehru, Shastri to Mulayam singh yadav who has a mile long criminal record ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.