Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The congress leaders and even L K Avani was not too happy about the comments and referneces made by Modi in his speech about manmohan Singh's performance. So what would have been the right time to do so? In my opinion he has got the maximum impact by doing it today and after all thats what Congress does and is good at....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10784]}

I may not be too happy about his other comments but here I have no complaints against him. In fact he has voiced questions which have been agitating my mind for quite some time!!![/quot

I don't see there was anything wrong with the timing with questions coming from Modi regarding PM's points of speech? What is the use if you beat the bush after the snake is gone? What have we done apart from making false promises for the Indian masses? Advani is no more a force to recon, he never was.

Narendra Modi and BJP will certainly pay for their bad conduct in coming elections. Let us take a break on this particular issue please....

Sudden change !!!! :huh:

Never, it's an indirect way of showing my views. If we consider what Modi is doing is bad, it will come in front of us as results of election. You know it as much as I do. If people think Modi is doing bad, it will reflect in coming elections. Simple as that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
We are approaching American form of election, where top leaders of tow parties used to have public discussion, it is right honorable PM addressed the nation and BJP virtual PM candidate, Modi, replied to it, what is wrong with it, we are in a nation where freedom of speech is ours might, but what I could not understand about BJP patriarch LK Advani, perhaps he is the eldest MP of this parliament among all parties, he is criticizing his own party leader Modi, what is the need of that, then it is supported by Congress spokesman and general secretary, Digbijay SIngh as he said he supports and second what LK Advani told,

Is there something cooking between Congress and LK Advani, I may be harsh on statement if so pardon me, but it seems that LK Advani statement, time and again eroding the prospects of BJP, he is criticizing his own PM candidate. That is why Jaitley indirectly criticized, Advani by saying that , only electronic medium could be responsible for BJP defeat, it seemed that Advani has still ambition to become PM and he is still dreaming about it and seeing Modi as his potential competitor. :evil:

http://mohanmekap.com/

We are approaching American form of election, where top leaders of tow parties used to have public discussion, it is right honorable PM addressed the nation and BJP virtual PM candidate, Modi, replied to it, what is wrong with it, we are in a nation where freedom of speech is ours might, but what I could not understand about BJP patriarch LK Advani, perhaps he is the eldest MP of this parliament among all parties, he is criticizing his own party leader Modi, what is the need of that, then it is supported by Congress spokesman and general secretary, Digbijay SIngh as he said he supports and second what LK Advani told,

Is there something cooking between Congress and LK Advani, I may be harsh on statement if so pardon me, but it seems that LK Advani statement, time and again eroding the prospects of BJP, he is criticizing his own PM candidate. That is why Jaitley indirectly criticized, Advani by saying that , only electronic medium could be responsible for BJP defeat, it seemed that Advani has still ambition to become PM and he is still dreaming about it and seeing Modi as his potential competitor. :evil:

L.K Advani at times comes up with such statements and probably regrets them later. I feel that he maay be feeling let down because of all the importance and focus given to Modi...Ten yars ago Advani could have done a good job but now he is older which in itself is a drawback...In fact I doubt if Manmohan singh would be able to handle the post of PM even if Congress wins ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

L.K Advani at times comes up with such statements and probably regrets them later. I feel that he maay be feeling let down because of all the importance and focus given to Modi...Ten yars ago Advani could have done a good job but now he is older which in itself is a drawback...In fact I doubt if Manmohan singh would be able to handle the post of PM even if Congress wins ...

Don't know about others but i really feel that modi is needed by our country at this point of time.. He is the onle who can take india forward... others will keep fighting and won't come to any conclusion.. Modi has proved with results and thats what we can expect him for our country like he did in gujrat..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

I think LK is still in dreaming stage when he thought he deserved and portrayed as PM candidate. But he was under the shadow of AB Bajpayee in those days and always played #2. He still could have payed an important role but it seems he does not have self confidence in himself and his party.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think LK is still dreaming stage when he he thought he deserved and portrayed as PM candidate. But he was under the shadow of AB Bajpayee in those days and always played #2. He still could have payed an important role but it seems he does not have self confidence in himself and his party.

I hold Advani in high esteem. Had he accepted the fact that age plays an important role and gracefully projected Narendra Modi as the PM candidate, he would have won the respect of all irrespective of party affiliations.

There is nothing wrong in evaluating P.M.'s speech on Red Fort. But Modi acted in a very unbecoming manner by comparing himself to PM. The BJP leader Adwani is sane enough to see the unbecoming and condemnable behavior of Modi and he rightly made apt comments as a senior and more responsible leader.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Actually I feel it has more to do with the two indiviuals rather than their designations....PM is afterall a peoples rep, whereas here he is not even that, since he has been elected by Sonia Gandhi...Manmohan Singh is definitely not above criticism and that when it is valid and true! It is precisely because of that, the congress party and others who feel they can curry some favor with Congress at a later date are coming out with statements like one should not criticise the PM on Independance day ...

Prime minister is a constitutional post and his speech on independence day is a solemn occasion. It is irrelevant to point out who selected him and how. In party based democracy, always party leadership and party parliamentarians decide and select PM. Sonia Gandhi being Congress President has definitely an important role to select P.M. and once decided, no doubt, he will get support from all party and allies members. Manmohan singh was elected not by just Sonia Gandhi but by all MPs belonging to Congress and allies. It makes no sense to repeatedly harp on the theme of his selection by sonia gandhi, which makes absolutely no sense.

Narendra Modi has definitely lowered the prestige of entire nation and also BJP by comparing his speech to that of PM at Red Fort.

I am not agree that Manmohan Sing was elected by all MPs of congress and allies. Indeed all MPs were elect PM to for whom Sonia agreed. All minister of this government is elected by Sonia Gandhi. MPs of congress have not courage to oppose Sonia Gandhi.
Actually I feel it has more to do with the two indiviuals rather than their designations....PM is afterall a peoples rep, whereas here he is not even that, since he has been elected by Sonia Gandhi...Manmohan Singh is definitely not above criticism and that when it is valid and true! It is precisely because of that, the congress party and others who feel they can curry some favor with Congress at a later date are coming out with statements like one should not criticise the PM on Independance day ...

Prime minister is a constitutional post and his speech on independence day is a solemn occasion. It is irrelevant to point out who selected him and how. In party based democracy, always party leadership and party parliamentarians decide and select PM. Sonia Gandhi being Congress President has definitely an important role to select P.M. and once decided, no doubt, he will get support from all party and allies members. Manmohan singh was elected not by just Sonia Gandhi but by all MPs belonging to Congress and allies. It makes no sense to repeatedly harp on the theme of his selection by sonia gandhi, which makes absolutely no sense.

Narendra Modi has definitely lowered the prestige of entire nation and also BJP by comparing his speech to that of PM at Red Fort.

I am not agree that Manmohan Sing was elected by all MPs of congress and allies. Indeed all MPs were elect PM to for whom Sonia agreed. All minister of this government is elected by Sonia Gandhi. MPs of congress have not courage to oppose Sonia Gandhi.

The MPs of Congress and other parties in UPA were not tortured or coerced in any manner to accept Man Mohan Singh. It makes no sense to say that he was not elected by all UPA constituents. Sonia Gandhi is definitely an effective and strong lesder and her opinion matters. This matters everywhere. From village level to highest level, there are some respected and knowledgeable persons whose views are accepted by all. Sonia Gandhi is one such leader. Accepting her choice voluntarily by all definitely implies that Manmohan singh is unquestionable and unanimous choice for PM job.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The problem with Congressmen is that first of all they are corrupt and then brainwashed to the extent that they will not oppose anything that sonia says or does.Her son in law may get involved in scams, they will oppose with all their might or Qutrochi gets off after gobbling up tax payers money they will still cry hoarse in supporting her. The few brave ones who have the courage to oppose her are shown the door and they join other parties like BJP...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.