Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a good achievement. Govt. may get good clues about terrorist activities.

True...but I only hope that this does not go the way it happened in case of Hafeez Sayeed!

Thats exactly what I fear ! If the terrorists take some bigwigs in the government as hostage they will release him, thats for sure...

Because we have no spine to stand up to such people and easily give in to their demands. Let us hope it never comes to that!

Very rightly said Kalyani.. Seems like India has become a place of entertainment for them. They are treated like guests here.. They are happy to be caught i think..

We can recall how Abu Salem was given so much media hype , making him out to be some kind of a film star or celebrity, it was shameful considering the fact that he was actively involved in the Bomaby blast and other dreadful deals. Kasab too had enough written about him ...Now it is Tunda's turn I guess ! Our pliticians have always had the double faced policy of bending backwards when their arm is twisted and thumping down those who are unable to protect or defend themselves.Sadly , We see this attitude in most Indians - like people like leader !

For glamorizing the terrorists and criminals, it is journalists, media and viewers who are to blame and not the politicians.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is a good achievement. Govt. may get good clues about terrorist activities.

True...but I only hope that this does not go the way it happened in case of Hafeez Sayeed!

Thats exactly what I fear ! If the terrorists take some bigwigs in the government as hostage they will release him, thats for sure...

Because we have no spine to stand up to such people and easily give in to their demands. Let us hope it never comes to that!

Very rightly said Kalyani.. Seems like India has become a place of entertainment for them. They are treated like guests here.. They are happy to be caught i think..

We can recall how Abu Salem was given so much media hype , making him out to be some kind of a film star or celebrity, it was shameful considering the fact that he was actively involved in the Bomaby blast and other dreadful deals. Kasab too had enough written about him ...Now it is Tunda's turn I guess ! Our pliticians have always had the double faced policy of bending backwards when their arm is twisted and thumping down those who are unable to protect or defend themselves.Sadly , We see this attitude in most Indians - like people like leader !

For glamorizing the terrorists and criminals, it is journalists, media and viewers who are to blame and not the politicians.

But isn't the media just showing what politicians are doin ? Its all the way politicians who are to be blamed i believe..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

But isn't the media just showing what politicians are doin ? Its all the way politicians who are to be blamed i believe..

It is not just the politicians but frankly speaking every Indian with some authority- politics, bureaucracy, corporate, journalism, media and so on is thoroughly corrupt. The practice of 'paid news' is no more secret. In fact, the tendency to break rules for self and family is ancient practice in India. I remember that in the novel, 'Namak Ka Daroga', Munshi Premchand well explains the psyche of average Indian. The father advises his son not to bother about high rank or designation but go for a job that gives more illicit income (upar ki kamai). He further elaborates that monthly salary is like full moon night, which is scarce but the illicit income is like a ever running stream. Her wrote this story when India was not free. Then also bureaucrats indulged in corruption. The hero of the story also met the same fate that officers like Durga shakti face today,. But the very dishonest tax evading businessman accepted the hero of story as his employee as he also liked honest men for his own purpose.

So what is the government going to do now ? Will they give him death sentence or investigate for years together ?
So what is the government going to do now ? Will they give him death sentence or investigate for years together ?

I hope you know the criminal investigation procedure. Of course, police have first to investigate, collect evidences and ensure that there is adequate case that can be defended in court. Then charge sheet will be filed in court and the legal proceedings will begin. Do you have any alternative in mind? If so, please explain that.

I hope you know the criminal investigation procedure. Of course, police have first to investigate, collect evidences and ensure that there is adequate case that can be defended in court. Then charge sheet will be filed in court and the legal proceedings will begin. Do you have any alternative in mind? If so, please explain that.

So the investigation is going to take place for years together.
I think police did wel job but if they will able to find other terrorist then it will be big success.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Sadly yes it would and after all that one may not even find any evidence and courts prosecute only based on evidence....I hope that doesnt happen with this moster who has been the cause of so much misery in our country...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sadly yes it would and after all that one may not even find any evidence and courts prosecute only based on evidence....I hope that doesnt happen with this moster who has been the cause of so much misery in our country...

At least now based on past experiences, I hope the judicial processes are quickened!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

At least now based on past experiences, I hope the judicial processes are quickened!

Yes I agree and he should be severely punished and that should frighten the other terrorists.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.