The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually this time Govt is of Congress so we can not make more comments on it . They keep eye on google search and facebook.

Are you scared? yes congress is default programme because fault of public.
Reading reactions of members from different states of our country, I am afraid congress will have to start its re-building its organization allover again in different states where they will have nothing much left. Or better still they will follow suggestion made by Gandhi Ji to dissolve the party as it has lost it's aim which was to fight against Brits.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: anil
Reading reactions of members from different states of our country, I am afraid congress will have to start its re-building its organization allover again in different states where they will have nothing much left. Or better still they will follow suggestion made by Gandhi Ji to dissolve the party as it has lost it's aim which was to fight against Brits.

Yes sunil everyone is so much frustrated now that they want them to go away.its overlimit now. People are literally crying by the system work

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
A good programmer is needed like Narendra modi to change that default programme

But Modi does not have programme and necessary hardware This means that his party is confined only to a few states and restricted to particular community.

But others are computer illiterates. At least he's the one good with computers though not the best.A squint eye is better than a blind eye

Computer literacy is off the thread. However, see tweets of Digvijay singh, Shashi Tharoor and Manmohan singh. Computer literacy is no body's monopoly. Modi has also hired some in a few cities of Gujarat and Allahabad in U.P. to boost his image.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is a measure of the young man's impudence to make such a preposterous claim. It is neither factual nor does it conceal the robotic character of him whose vision of India is that of a computer! How many elections this Congress party led by Sonia Gandhi have won ever since she took over the reins of this most degraded political party of India. By the way, Swetha suggested to Kalyani and I to stop the battle of wits in another thread but here she has come up the wittiest of all by opting for virus!!! In Indian context all the political parties masquerade as programs - true - all malwares !!!! All designed to destroy the system!!!

I couldn't agree with you more on both, the wittiest repartee or the fact that comparison of India with a computer by a person who hardly has proper knowledge of any one kind! The fact that he was kicked out of Harvard or that he spent major part of his lifetime in doing drugs and chasing girls make no difference to those people who follow him dimwittedly! All political parties are indeed malwares but the people who follow such parties and defend them their stupidity are not just mere viruses, they are a threat to entire humanity!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is a measure of the young man's impudence to make such a preposterous claim. It is neither factual nor does it conceal the robotic character of him whose vision of India is that of a computer! How many elections this Congress party led by Sonia Gandhi have won ever since she took over the reins of this most degraded political party of India. By the way, Swetha suggested to Kalyani and I to stop the battle of wits in another thread but here she has come up the wittiest of all by opting for virus!!! In Indian context all the political parties masquerade as programs - true - all malwares !!!! All designed to destroy the system!!!

I couldn't agree with you more on both, the wittiest repartee or the fact that comparison of India with a computer by a person who hardly has proper knowledge of any one kind! The fact that he was kicked out of Harvard or that he spent major part of his lifetime in doing drugs and chasing girls make no difference to those people who follow him dimwittedly! All political parties are indeed malwares but the people who follow such parties and defend them their stupidity are not just mere viruses, they are a threat to entire humanity!

Look leaders are born not made and a leader(?) who portrays India with the analogy of a computer has been displaying his utter disregard for human sensitivity, feelings and all that. I don't think any person who ever aspires to become a leader of the masses needs to spend a few hours at the home of a poor to know what poverty is in India is singularly lacking in even commonest of common sense. Think of the leaders of the pre-Independence eras, some of them were hailing from wealthy families, yet gifted with the ability to feel the pulse of all. And make a comparison with this scion of the Gandhi family, you will know how deficient he is!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Look leaders are born not made and a leader(?) who portrays India with the analogy of a computer has been displaying his utter disregard for human sensitivity, feelings and all that. I don't think any person who ever aspires to become a leader of the masses needs to spend a few hours at the home of a poor to know what poverty is in India is singularly lacking in even commonest of common sense. Think of the leaders of the pre-Independence eras, some of them were hailing from wealthy families, yet gifted with the ability to feel the pulse of all. And make a comparison with this scion of the Gandhi family, you will know how deficient he is!!

Exactly! You have put it quite well, this person so-called the crown prince of India lacks even the basic of common sense or sensitivity towards others, so what kind of leader can he ever become? The truth is that he is being forced down the throats of the entire nation by his mother and her puppets only because it is in the selfish interests of their own and not because they truly want to do any good for the country!

Exactly! You have put it quite well, this person so-called the crown prince of India lacks even the basic of common sense or sensitivity towards others, so what kind of leader can he ever become? The truth is that he is being forced down the throats of the entire nation by his mother and her puppets only because it is in the selfish interests of their own and not because they truly want to do any good for the country!

Nobody is forcing Rahul on others. He is also a citizen of India and nobody can deny him right to participate in politics or give his own views. Statements by others in opposition are more heinous and needs be condemned. Rahul only said that Congress is default programme. If Congress loses the next election, he will be proved wrong. Nothing else. But see statement of opposition are so funny. One says- 'I am a Hindu nationalist'. Just one or two days back, an ex Chief Minister namely Uma Bharati gave support to the rape accused 'Saint' asharam.

Nobody is forcing Rahul on others. He is also a citizen of India and nobody can deny him right to participate in politics or give his own views. Statements by others in opposition are more heinous and needs be condemned. Rahul only said that Congress is default programme. If Congress loses the next election, he will be proved wrong. Nothing else. But see statement of opposition are so funny. One says- 'I am a Hindu nationalist'. Just one or two days back, an ex Chief Minister namely Uma Bharati gave support to the rape accused 'Saint' asharam.

No one is denying his rights to speak about anything but then there is a certain decorum that needs to be followed which is missing not just from him, but all others in all political parties. And also If he is truly an Indian citizen, why does he possess a foreign passport in a name other than "Rahul Gandhi" why does he run away abroad every few months to vacation when the country really afford it? Regarding Uma Bharati or Bapu, that is already being discussed on another thread so I will comment upon that here!

No one is denying his rights to speak about anything but then there is a certain decorum that needs to be followed which is missing not just from him, but all others in all political parties. And also If he is truly an Indian citizen, why does he possess a foreign passport in a name other than "Rahul Gandhi" why does he run away abroad every few months to vacation when the country really afford it? Regarding Uma Bharati or Bapu, that is already being discussed on another thread so I will comment upon that here!

He is Congress leader and hence he just gave a statement about significance of his organization. There is nothing wrong with that. You may agree or differ. If there is any irregularity in his pass port, I don't think the leaders in opposition especially Subramaniam Swamy would spare him.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.